All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior elite : highest score of the day according to Erica's twitter!

Interesting, I heard that SSX, Step1, and SE had high score from different places. I know SSX had a 94.31 with no deductions. Haven't seen the others.

About what?

Well, I watched it again, and I'm less confused. I think all of the changes were throwing me off. I liked the first routine better, though. I feel like it was cleaner, and more cohesive. But that's just me. Clearly they're scoring just fine.

Well, I watched it again, and I'm less confused. I think all of the changes were throwing me off. I liked the first routine better, though. I feel like it was cleaner, and more cohesive. But that's just me. Clearly they're scoring just fine.
omg where did u watch it?!

Ok guys, so good news bad news..I have JE, Coed Elite, SE, SJX, my little turtles of course (tiny 1), mini 2 and mini elite from day one so far....However, apparently the Sheraton kicks you off of the internet regardless of where you're using it (room, lobby, etc.) after 45 min and I learned that the hard way tryingt to upload one video 3 times..So you'll have to wait until I get home..Sorry!
SE looked really good! Loved the changes! All of us ready to kill day 2

Back