All-Star Battle At The Beach - 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I see senior r5 coed is small and large together. Ugh
I hear that, more then half the comps we did for j5r was combine small and large..it makes me nuts..plus I don' agree we have to compete against 4.2 for the at large bids just my opinion..good luck to you :)

I got the awards schedule
2ppahvo.png
Is the number in parenthesis after the division how many teams are in that division?

I hear that, more then half the comps we did for j5r was combine small and large..it makes me nuts..plus I don' agree we have to compete against 4.2 for the at large bids just my opinion..good luck to you :)
Good luck to yall too

Will there be any meet and greets or exhibitions Friday night/evening?
There is an competition Friday night "Ultimate Battle" invite only, cash prize kinda thing.

We are not going due to our insanely early report time on Saturday so I don't have any further info.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

There is an competition Friday night "Ultimate Battle" invite only, cash prize kinda thing.

We are not going due to our insanely early report time on Saturday so I don't have any further info.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ok, so what teams will be there? Are any of the teams competing Saturday and Sunday too? and How much is the admission if you know? TIA

Ok, so what teams will be there? Are any of the teams competing Saturday and Sunday too? and How much is the admission if you know? TIA

I found this:

e608f97d-40e2-4eb2-9f5e-23d33bb926a2.jpg

Tickets are $25 at the door.

Confused as to why this is not advertised better?

The schedule was posted just a little after 5 on their page yesterday, supposedly it isn't the final though.

Back