All-Star Battle at the Beach- Myrtle 3.25-2.27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not a cheerleader, I am a coach. I am also a librarian, so yes I know how to spell SPIRIT. Your snarky comment was uncalled for. Do yourself a favor and think before you post rude comments and take the liberty to review what a "typo" is.
Woah there... did you not see the hahahah's? I was kidding around. Don't take it so personally

It does not change the fact that it was uncalled. I digress.
Either way, the link didn't work because there was a typo. This board is full of them and clearly everyone makes them because we're all human. I'm sorry you took my comment as rude, because I had no intentions of doing so.

Okay so for people who have been to this competition before: do you know how they do the schedule, like by level or by age group? And does it go late? Trying to figure of it there will be time to actually see the beach, lol.

I'm getting so excited for this :)

I believe it is by age group.... seniors in the night my cp was on sr coed 3 last year and we went like 6 ish....
plenty time for the beach only 10 minute walk from convention center!!

This is the first year I won't be at this competition since I started allstars at 13. I'm now 20 =/

Actually, there is still a chance I'll be there to watch, but not till later in the day Saturday and all day Sunday. @retiredl5cheerleader I'll let you know if I'm going to come, if I do it will just be to hang around and watch as well!

Back