All-Star Battle at the Beach- Myrtle 3.25-2.27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just was going over the packet....grand champs win new varsity custom designed uniforms.....delivered by worlds!....how cool is that

So I've been weather creeping the last week LOL and most of the forecasts have been calling for rain on Saturday and Sunday. But I've read some of my follow teammates/parents' facebook statuses and they say it's nice and sunny so hopefully that weather stays! I leave tonight, I'm so excited!!

So I've been weather creeping the last week LOL and most of the forecasts have been calling for rain on Saturday and Sunday. But I've read some of my follow teammates/parents' facebook statuses and they say it's nice and sunny so hopefully that weather stays! I leave tonight, I'm so excited!!

Well the weather right now is gorgeous! So that may be what they are looking at because I have heard it's supposed to rain here all weekend also. So unless something changes I think its going to rain/thunderstorm both Saturday and Sunday.

I cant wait to get to the convention center! I forgot my fiercebow! =( but i'll probably be there in my teams t-shirt (it says cheer thunder...then "storm" in hotpink) Im friendly! and my avatar is my real picture of me! lol...hope to meet some fierceboarders!

Does anyone know the results of the individuals/ stunt groups? More specifically, who won Sr. Stunt?! Thanks!

Senior Stunt Results:

1. Atlanta Jayhawks
2. Carolina Legacy Excalibur
3. Cheer Extreme Fruitloops
4. Cheer Extreme Molly & Gabie
5. North Shore Extreme
6. Bridgewater Regional
7. Dover High School

Is there a webcast for this event? I came to this comp on my own and my cheer dad is really missing it... :'(

Back