All-Star Battle At The Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of the reasons I'm glad we dropped that one. I get that they like myrtle beach but that competition is WAY too big for that convention center...as evidenced by someone working for that EP thinking its normal to have warm ups in a tent In the parking lot. Oye.

are they doing that whole grand champs gets new uniforms thing again? or was that just a one time thing?

are they doing that whole grand champs gets new uniforms thing again? or was that just a one time thing?

I have the same question now that you brought it up, but it seems like such a hassle you know? SharkDad could probably answer how the whole thing worked with SSX this year. I always wondered how it all worked out seeing as they have the uni this year as well.

I'm trying to upload the videos on youtube of ssx (who did soo good) and se.. I'm seriously in love with their new stunt sequence.

I'm trying to upload the videos on youtube of ssx (who did soo good) and se.. I'm seriously in love with their new stunt sequence.

Probably a stupid question.. but you are going to post them here too right? And I love your icon! hahaa

Probably a stupid question.. but you are going to post them here too right? And I love your icon! hahaa
Thanks! And yeah as soon as I get it on youtube I will post the link. This hotels wifi is really top notch let me tell ya. Been trying way too long to upload 2 videos.. #firstworldproblems

Can't believe it is almost midnight and no standings. Must mean someone is debating scores. Hmmmm!

The signal is terrible in the convention center. That's probably why it's tough to give updates.

Back