All-Star battle at the capital 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I coach large senior 3 & EVERY national that we have been to, our division has been on way early.
And it's the same for Battle - our division starts at like 8:30am!!

I coach large senior 3 & EVERY national that we have been to, our division has been on way early.

Be kind Leelee...Im driving down with a bunch of your Senior Red girls and guess who will have to be doing hair at 6am...shall we say pouff with a STRAIGHT pony PAAALEASE????

i know last yr i was on s3 and we always performed so early!

i rly like this comp!
Isn't this the competition that is held at the new Gaylord Center? It was a horrible mess last year for spectator's. We couldn't even be mad it was soooo horrible all you could do was laugh and say "this is unreal" Hint: leave fathers, brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncle's at home, don't bring them!

Isn't this the competition that is held at the new Gaylord Center? It was a horrible mess last year for spectator's. We couldn't even be mad it was soooo horrible all you could do was laugh and say "this is unreal" Hint: leave fathers, brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncle's at home, don't bring them!

They assured everyone it has changed for this year...the center is beautiful, I just think they were unprepred. Everyone was stuffed into the hall where the level 5 were performing...maybe they will be splitting them up this year???????

OMG! I agree with star1998- this comp was AWFUL last year. We felt like cattle being herded into the corrale as we came in to see our one and only team that we brought to the capitol to compete. There was not any seating available and the girls that we brought were told that they couldn't even sit on the floor to watch. It was a disaster! We are a new gym now and we have told the coaches at this new gym how bad the experience was there. Please after attending this year, post here what your experience was like so we can see if the glitches have been fixed and if the competition is worth attending once again.

Last year Battle redeemed theirselves on Day 2 and this year they have taken even more precautions to make sure it is an enjoyable experience for all. I will be there front and center and I love the fact they moved this competition from the Patriot Center.

Back