All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aww orange :( did they look any BETTER than yesterday? i hope so! love them! oh well first competition, they will eventually get it.

I dont understand why allstar challenge would combine small senior and large senior all girl. Large senior is able to do more stuff with more members on the floor.

I dont understand why allstar challenge would combine small senior and large senior all girl. Large senior is able to do more stuff with more members on the floor.
that's not really an ASC rule. pretty much every competition combines divisions with less than like 4 teams in each...

The bids won't necessarily go to the two highest scoring teams right?
If you go by highest scores it are two coed teams from the same gym, would they given the paids to them? Or give one to an allgirl and a coed team?

Unfortunately it's not Allstar Challenge's choice to combine it's a USASF rule when there is one sole team in a division. It does seem kinda unbalance when you go against an amazing large team however it does provide competition which is what allstars is all about.

Sorry to hear Orange had a rough weekend however if my mind serves me correctly they didn't do so hot at "Battle" 09 or 08. They typically get stronger as the year progresses. I wouldn't count them out because they've been able to make huge strides in the past that improved their routines/skills and allowed them to remain World Champions several years reigning. Roger will work his magic trust me.

Can someone please tell me what Senior Elite's opening tumbling is? Depending on the person you are watching it all looks different! Is it Round-off arabian?

Back