All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who is the center flyer who does double tick tock in the beginning of Stingray Orange ?! she's the middle flyer as well and center jumper..... she's freaking amazing

I might be a little late to the par-tay, but I just noticed that in Top Gun large coed's routine the fierce point dancer shakes her booty when the music says, "my girls got a big ole booty," and then Gabi Butler is put up into a thigh stand I think and shakes her booty when the music says, "your girls got a little ole booty."

OMG I am so happy right now. So fierce, hot, and cute. So glad I finally noticed!

I might be a little late to the par-tay, but I just noticed that in Top Gun large coed's routine the fierce point dancer shakes her booty when the music says, "my girls got a big ole booty," and then Gabi Butler is put up into a thigh stand I think and shakes her booty when the music says, "your girls got a little ole booty."

OMG I am so happy right now. So fierce, hot, and cute. So glad I finally noticed!

I actually just re-watched it and I never noticed that! Hahaha

i don't feel that that would be that hard to do... I mean having 20 girls compared to 36? is a lot easier to be clean. Also, aren't they being judged on the same criteria just on a different scale? Idk if i'm making sense :p jmo

Not meaning to take away from either team with this statement, but any small team out scoring a large team at All-star challenge is impressive. ASC makes it very clear the show aspect of the routine is a big part of the score. I've been to quite a few of their events. Many times the teams I coach have had above and beyond the best difficulty in the division, but finished second to a team who had good difficulty but just point blank out performed us. This is why the WC/F5 show down at return to Atlantis is always one of my favorite cheer moments each year. The teams are normally pretty evenly matched skill wise by that time of the year, so barring major it mistakes, it normally comes down to who out "diva'd" who?

Back