All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

on SE day 2 was gabie suppose to go early before everyone in baskets?

Uh, no. The tapes tell the tale. Predictable to happen with the time frame we used, but SE had it's share of mistakes both days. We did better than I would have ever believed 2 weeks ago, but not good enough to score in the two highest and get a bid. I see some changes on the horizon, so give us about a month and I think you'll see a routine and team that can compete.

Uh, no. The tapes tell the tale. Predictable to happen with the time frame we used, but SE had it's share of mistakes both days. We did better than I would have ever believed 2 weeks ago, but not good enough to score in the two highest and get a bid. I see some changes on the horizon, so give us about a month and I think you'll see a routine and team that can compete.
it kind of looked like she was supposed to go at that time though, good thing she's center...it worked out! haha.

definitely have to get me one of those! and a maddie shirt of course!

Well goodness, thank you for supporting them. I wish we could meet you all in the mosh pit at a major competition. If you like them, nothing like front and center. You don't even notice the baskets off time.;) Well, everyone here would, but no one else.

Well goodness, thank you for supporting them. I wish we could meet you all in the mosh pit at a major competition. If you like them, nothing like front and center. You don't even notice the baskets off time.;) Well, everyone here would, but no one else.
you'll meet me in the mosh pit supporting them at worlds! :). other than that i don't think cheer tyme attends any of the same competitions. :banghead:

Latest posts

Back