All-Star Be Careful Where You Buy Gas In Orlando...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm not coming. are chicken tenders gonna be $40 now because i just got used to the discounted price of $34.99?

Gypsy0005 said:
Iphone apps Cheap Gas or GasBuddy. Punch in zip code where you are and they give you all local gas station prices. I live by these apps since the gas prices started going through the roof. Almost makes me sad to leave NJ. Gas prices are about the ONLY thing we have that is cheaper than most.

I just loaded those Apps. Thanks!

That's ridiculous! $5.69/gallon?! crazy!

I live in Orlando and the most expensive I've seen is $3.80/gallon for regular. If it's near $4.00/gallon, go somewhere else unless you're completely out of gas.

Wow I'm jealous of the people it's still under $4 for. It's around $4.25 where I am.

That's ridiculous! $5.69/gallon?! crazy!

I live in Orlando and the most expensive I've seen is $3.80/gallon for regular. If it's near $4.00/gallon, go somewhere else unless you're completely out of gas.

Yes, the most I have seen it is the $ 3.80 range. There is a gas station on Disney property that could be that high - stay away from that one...gas stations near the attractions or the airport tend to be the highest, but for the most part its around $3.80..I have not seen a gas station over $4.00 here anywhere - but I dont go to the touristy areas on a regular basis.

and to think I was just complaining to my dad about gas going up to $3.89 from $3.39 overnight. I know that gas is a must for me so whatever price it is I have to buy it, but if it got to be $5+ I might consider walking or riding a bike the hour I have to go for work and school.

Yikes!! Where I'm at in Columbus (Central), Ohio it's been between $3.69-$3.89 depending on the station and I thought THAT was crazy.

Back