All-Star Be Careful Where You Buy Gas In Orlando...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW! I thought we had it bad in Los Angeles - regular is around $4.25! I must say I'm jealous of everyone who is under $4!

Get used to it because it's not going to go down again. If the fed keeps inflating the currency at the rate that they are, we'll see the dollar collapse in the next few years. Then you won't be able to buy gas with dollars anymore... you'll have to use SDRs or Ameros, that is if the rioting hasn't blown up your local gas station first.

I just filled up $75 to fill up my tank. It was about $3.86 a gallon where I went. I remember at the beginning of the school year I was mad cause it was $3.09. Those were the days........

carzy!!!
probably going to be $10 a gallon in 2-3 years.

Haha don't worry, gas would never rise to a national average of over $10 in the next 2-3 years. That would completely collapse the american car industry, where 10% of americans call their workplace. I know if either of my parents lost their job, or gas ever got that high, the 2 jeeps (each costs $75 to fill up) and Dodge 1500 (costs over $100 to fill up) would be the first 3 things to go. It would be suicide for the economy if they charged that. At least let's hope so......:confused:

Yes, the most I have seen it is the $ 3.80 range. There is a gas station on Disney property that could be that high - stay away from that one...gas stations near the attractions or the airport tend to be the highest, but for the most part its around $3.80..I have not seen a gas station over $4.00 here anywhere - but I dont go to the touristy areas on a regular basis.

Actually the Hess Stations on prop are 3.73 right now...they've been pretty steady there for a few weeks now I would say buy gas there....Route 535 is expensive as heck!

if i owned a gas station i would make it cheap because then more people would come!!!!!!....DUHHHHH:D

Haha! I remember a while back when my cousins came to visit from Jersey & they thought it was SO WEIRD that we pumped our own gas.

I know, people from other States think I'm lazy. But it's illegal to pump your own gas in NJ!!!

Latest posts

Back