All-Star Beast Of The East, Hartford, Connecticut

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

here are the videos I have from this weekend

Spirit Central Day 2

Core Athletix Black Diamonds Day 2

USA Wildcats small coed Day 2

Hey Lauren.yup.thats.me Brittney Colagrossi wasnt at this comp. Her brother Kyle is on our JuCo level 4 team. He was on your side of the stage jumpiong up and down like a maniac. Love the commentating btw.... LOL....

USACats said:
Hey Lauren.yup.thats.me Brittney Colagrossi wasnt at this comp. Her brother Kyle is on our JuCo level 4 team. He was on your side of the stage jumpiong up and down like a maniac. Love the commentating btw.... LOL....

I think there talking about britt ziman.

Int'l Open Coed 6 Final Scores
Spirit AS Onyx - 95.35 (Day 2 Score 96.09)
Full House - 93.04
Tiger Elite - 92.39
Cheer Intensity AS - 86.23
KC Cats - 83.67

Int'l Open Coed 6 Final Scores
Spirit AS Onyx - 95.35 (Day 2 Score 96.09)
Full House - 93.04
Tiger Elite - 92.39
Cheer Intensity AS - 86.23
KC Cats - 83.67

If Spirit had a final score of 95, then how did ECE get grand champs? The last page says their score was a 94.something.

Wouldn't that have meant spirit should have gotten the coed bid if they had the highest coed score?

Onyx got lvl 6 grand champ and ECE got lvl 5 grand champ

And ECE got overall grand champs. ECE supposedly had a higher score.

Are those level 6 scores just raw scores? I don't know our scores, but I think our raw scores were around 93 and we had a 1.5 deduction on day 1, not sure about deductions on day 2. I know Spirit had a raw score of 95 or so on day 1, but they had a few deductions.

We were never shown the scores for the division, but from what I was told and heard these seem like raw scores.

And ECE got overall grand champs. ECE supposedly had a higher score.

Are those level 6 scores just raw scores? I don't know our scores, but I think our raw scores were around 93 and we had a 1.5 deduction on day 1, not sure about deductions on day 2. I know Spirit had a raw score of 95 or so on day 1, but they had a few deductions.

We were never shown the scores for the division, but from what I was told and heard these seem like raw scores.

Actually they're probably not raw scores - Tiger would be higher if I remember what I was told their raw score on day 1 was. But if Spirit had a 95 then they should have gotten the bid - something doesn't seem right.

Back