All-Star Beast Of The East, Hartford, Connecticut

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how many bids they are giving? Last I heard it was 3 paid and 9 At large. However, i've heard some talk that they reduced bids, which I thought wasn't allowed once something was advertised.

Clarification: I just got an email back from Spirit Cheer saying that it is still 3 paid and 9 at large. They wouldn't tell me how they are awarding them. It will be sent out next week.

i wish i was competing, my team got our bid there last year. i dont really remember it being poorly run

Everything ran really late. You can see all of the complaints in the thread from last year.

Everything ran really late. You can see all of the complaints in the thread from last year.
So not looking forward to things running late. My daughter's team has gone to the one in Orlando run by the same company the past 2 years and it was run very well. Thanks for the warning so I will be prepared.

Hopefully... this will be ran better. AND hopefully... it won't run too late.
Does anyone know if there are a lot of teams going because there are so many bids being given?

Just our level 5 team (USA) is going I'm pretty sure.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to watch one of the days!

Wow, I didn't realize they were giving out 12 bids - 3 paid and 9 at large. I think that's 4 more than last year.

This competition was awful last year - hopefully it's better run this year.
This competition was the worst last year...I'm sure they lost a lot of teams and gyms. Spirit Zone from Hamden, CT is holding Spirit Fest in Hartford this year giving 2 full bids and 6 at large bids to Worlds on March 2-4. They always run an awesome competition. Anyone attending that event?

This competition was the worst last year...I'm sure they lost a lot of teams and gyms. Spirit Zone from Hamden, CT is holding Spirit Fest in Hartford this year giving 2 full bids and 6 at large bids to Worlds on March 2-4. They always run an awesome competition. Anyone attending that event?

Xtreme Cheer CT is attending both!

Beast of the East
Senior 2
Junior 3
Coed 3
(& possibly youth 1? they went last year not sure if they are this year)

Spirit Fest
International Open Coed 5

I wish i5 was competing at BOE but there were too many conflicts with uca high school nationals in FL:p

I know Cheer Tyme is taking some teams...I'm positive the IOC5 and Small Coed 5 are going. vipergirl are all the Mechanicsburg teams going?

Hoping USA can take home one of the paid bids!!! Hopefully they don't fall a bajillion hours behind like last year.

Back