All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2012
i saw online that people are bedazzling their nfinity bags and i wanted to know how to do that if anyone knows. Thanks <3

please follow catsfromdallas.tumblr.com

do you mean the backpack or the shoe case? either way I believe the people are using Hotfix gems (you can buy them at Joanns, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby) and then applying them with a hotfix tool(also available at the stores above).

I have one similar to that, but it has fewer tips. I got mine at Hobby Lobby and it was about half the price of the one in your link. I haven't seen it in Hobby Lobby recently, though.

Ok thanks, I don't know of I should get the bedazzler or the bejeweller hot fix pro , does anyone prefer one more than the other ?

I think the bedazzler uses the rhinestones with little prongs (kind of like stapling them on) instead of the heat-set, but I'm not sure.

i bedazzeled my nfinity backpack and used the hot-fix , works really good ! it just takes a while to get all the rhinestones on but so worth it

Our gym is doing them to our backpacks. They are part of our warm ups! when they have them all bedazzled I'll post pics. I'll ask the person doing them what she used!

Back