Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You think i could go anywhere?

• Yes

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
I cheer at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri (Like 5 min from St. Louis, in traffic.)
Pretty much everyone on the cheer team received some kind of scholarship. I got a half ride, and I was injured during tryouts.
Plus, I think out coach has like 2 or 3 full rides to hand out, and one of them is graduating.

We have an allgirl, small coed, and large coed. So you could still group stunt instead of having to partner stunt (Im on smoco and I toss hands press to lib and thats it for partner stunts).
We have cheerleaders from all over too, we have a world champ from both Cali and Top Gun, and we have a couple UA people and I think a girl from T&S, plus lots of local level 5 talent.

We're a smaller school, but all the dorms are new and have their own bathroom. Just food for thought, gotta rep my own alma matter ;)

Oh! And we're NCA Div 2 (Same as HPU) this year, but we've won nationals multiple times.

Trinity Valley Comm College in Texas!! I went there and it was the best time of my life. They give full rides and have won NCA Nationals 9 times! It is a juco so it's only two years. But seriously, try out.

Does anyone cheer or have cheered at Hofstra?

I have a friend who did - she started cheering there before they won all those titles and has a ring now from, I think, her senior year. I could ask her any questions you have, though they might have a new coach since when she was there, I could be mistaken on that.

Hey Justin! Good luck finding the college that's right for you!

;) (I'm pretty sure he's a junior in college now?)

Back