College Best College Team From Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Michigan state is deffffff not the best team from Michigan.... I would have to say Grand Valley is, they competed in D2 small coed at NCA.

ETA: Oakland is decent too, this will be their first year competing in a few seasons and they switched from UCA to NCA this year.

Just saying - MSU is THE BEST team in the state of Michigan and will be the team to watch out for this year. They completely changed their program this year and are coming out fiercer than ever. Additionally, their program is completely self funded. The girls on that team work extremely hard to pay for EVERYTHING they do.

U of L any day for the state of KY. They are so diverse and involved in every division Dance, All Girl, SmCoEd, LG Coed, Mascott, and STUNT. And they Win and win big. Clean sweeps at NCA 2 of the past 3 years. Lady Birds have won every year for like forever. I am sorry but I dont think any other team in KY fields the teams that the Ville does with the quality.

Just saying - MSU is THE BEST team in the state of Michigan and will be the team to watch out for this year. They completely changed their program this year and are coming out fiercer than ever. Additionally, their program is completely self funded. The girls on that team work extremely hard to pay for EVERYTHING they do.
i respect your opinion but placement/skill wise.. they are not the best.

Back