All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

world cup (with the addition of the stars arena, which im not sure if its just a floor or if it has tumbling equipment too)
3 full size spring
1 7panel spring
1 7panel foam
2 tumble tracks
1 rod floor
1 trampoline
Coaches room with big screen.
pro shop
Make up shop
directors office
kitchen/snack shop
parent viewing area that wraps around for view of all floors.

Each floor also has its own sound system
The trampoline is sunk into and is level with the floor
Wireless Internet Hot Spot
AC in the viewing area as well as the gym
Our trophies are our kids.
All the trophies and banners won except the NCA and Worlds are given to the cheerleader of the weekend as voted on by the coaches. The NCA and Worlds banners and Trophies are displayed at the gym with the teams that earned them. right along side of our true trophies.

There are pictures on the website

I dont have any pictures but I know Maryland Marlins has
-2 full sized spring floor
-1 half sized spring floor with mirrored wall
-1 half sized dead mat floor
-2 tumble tracks (well more like 1.5) each with big blue mats at the end
-Parent viewing area
-Tropy section
- Coaches office
- Main office/Pro shop
- 2 bathrooms
- Above the Main office there is an "upper deck" area that used to be a parent viewing area but is now used for little kids martial arts classes
- They also have a very nice selection of excersise machines/equiptment scattered throughout
It is a very nice and very clean gym, I like tumbling there a lot.

Although Clarksville Cheer Extreme only has 2 spring floors and a tumble track I like our gym. There is no windows or rooms separating us. We have chairs right their by the floor. We get to watch their practice literally right in front of our face; I love it! Even if they practice on the spring floor in the back room we are allowed to go back their and watch it and the chairs are right behind the coaches! So we look right at the kids!! I enjoy it knowing, seeing, and hearing what goes on at practice!

Y'all definitely have some really nice facilities but I love ours too!

I dont have any pictures but I know Maryland Marlins has
-2 full sized spring floor
-1 half sized spring floor with mirrored wall
-1 half sized dead mat floor
-2 tumble tracks (well more like 1.5) each with big blue mats at the end
-Parent viewing area
-Tropy section
- Coaches office
- Main office/Pro shop
- 2 bathrooms
- Above the Main office there is an "upper deck" area that used to be a parent viewing area but is now used for little kids martial arts classes
- They also have a very nice selection of excersise machines/equiptment scattered throughout
It is a very nice and very clean gym, I like tumbling there a lot.
is that 1 floor and half is spring other half isnt?

Well, I may be a little biased, but I have to say Famous Athletics is A-MA-ZING. I don't have any pics yet, and it's still a work in progress, but it's HUUUUUUUGE. And so far it's beautiful.

3 spring floors
Olympic size rod floor
2 cheer floors
5,000 square foot tumbling deck with trampolines
2 web spring trampolines
Dance/Aerobics studio
Video playback of your athletes right to your iphone, ipad or live tv in waiting room

With all of the stuff mentioned above, there is still room to put in another cheer gym I swear. :eek: If I can I'll post pics after tryouts. @FamousRudags do you have any pictures?

Huuuuge parent viewing area...which is important to me - I like to be able to have somewhere to sit. :)

The only thing missing is that we don't have a billion trophies...YET.;)

I have on my "To Do list" Pictures of our facility for the website. We still are carpeting our tumble deck and some other small things to spice up the gym. These things should be done by the end of next week. I will get pictures as soon as possible!!!

To add to RockStars (mind you I haven't been in a while) but it was centered around rockstar-ness if that makes sense. I hope it's still their, but I know they had like shadow box type things with an album cover of a certain band with the team from the previous years photo. Example: There was a Rolling Stones album with a picture of the team from the year before, I loved it and thought it was so cool. It had a homey feeling, and you knew when you walked in that you were at RockStar.

Personally, a favorite gym of mine next to Stingrays.

SJS is huge!...My high school team did a camp there last summer. From what I can remeber, theres 3 or 4 spring floors, 3 tumble tracks, an upstairs with a trampoline type thing?, a cafeteria, pro shop, and 3 dead floors. There was a basketball court as well? There was a summer camp type ting going on outside, so there was a rock wall, a pool, and a big jumpy thing! It was to die for!

Well, I may be a little biased, but I have to say Famous Athletics is A-MA-ZING. I don't have any pics yet, and it's still a work in progress, but it's HUUUUUUUGE. And so far it's beautiful.

3 spring floors
Olympic size rod floor
2 cheer floors
5,000 square foot tumbling deck with trampolines
2 web spring trampolines
Dance/Aerobics studio
Video playback of your athletes right to your iphone, ipad or live tv in waiting room

With all of the stuff mentioned above, there is still room to put in another cheer gym I swear. :eek: If I can I'll post pics after tryouts. @FamousRudags do you have any pictures?

Huuuuge parent viewing area...which is important to me - I like to be able to have somewhere to sit. :)

The only thing missing is that we don't have a billion trophies...YET.;)

WOW seriously?!?! that's pretty legit. not 100% sure why you would need it though.

WOW seriously?!?! that's pretty legit. not 100% sure why you would need it though.

I took that off the website, so I'll have to see how it works once the gym is officially up and running (it's officially open, tryouts this week, so next week starts practice). I'm wondering if it'll work from offsite - but I don't have i-anything so I'll have to ask someone else. Pretty cool either way though. I'm excited to see it when it's all completely done - as FamousRudags said, still carpeting etc. But I think once it's done it's going to be pretty impressive.

I took that off the website, so I'll have to see how it works once the gym is officially up and running (it's officially open, tryouts this week, so next week starts practice). I'm wondering if it'll work from offsite - but I don't have i-anything so I'll have to ask someone else. Pretty cool either way though. I'm excited to see it when it's all completely done - as FamousRudags said, still carpeting etc. But I think once it's done it's going to be pretty impressive.
Yeah, it sounds very nice and high-tech! Good luck with tryouts!!

Back