All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read through this whole thread yesterday and laughed a little about all the chatter about Famous and Trinity. I know a lot of people who were hurt by what happened at Famous, it's a shame. Everyone was so excited about both of these gyms.

Lol well drama or not, Famous still had one of the nicer gyms I've ever seen. I wish someone else would have taken it over and kept it open, because it's a huge shame to have that facility go to waste. If they could have had that gym with those coaches and different owners, it would have been as awesome as we hoped.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

pictures from when I was in the USA and visited some gyms:

world cup
288z2p1.jpg

122ygqr.jpg

264i1l2.jpg

14kgnr8.jpg

1z1u2aa.jpg

maryland twisters
2qkp5e8.jpg

am5dm1.jpg

300qwdj.jpg

11bp8wm.jpg

I remember in the parents viewing section at the maryland twisters gym there were a whole bunch of cardboard boxes filled with banners and throphies and i was pretty shocked and couldn't believe a team could put all those thropies in a cardboard box like that:)

pictures from when I was in the USA and visited some gyms:

maryland twisters
2qkp5e8.jpg

I remember in the parents viewing section at the maryland twisters gym there were a whole bunch of cardboard boxes filled with banners and throphies and i was pretty shocked and couldn't believe a team could put all those thropies in a cardboard box like that:)

It's amazing how different the gym looks with the blue walls it has now and the different banners we have hanging.

Back