All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I know there used to be a thread on the best physical gyms but I cannot find it (seriously, you can't imagine how many posts come up when you search "best gyms").

Which gyms do you think are the best? In terms of floor space, viewing areas, extra athlete areas, equipment, amenities, etc.

Some of the coolest I've seen are Maryland Twisters and Rockstar.

Twisters (GB gym):
- 4 Full Floors (3 Spring, 1 Dead Floor. Back Floor has the logo behind it. 1 mirrored?)
- Tumbletrak w/ Crashmat
- Rod Floor
- Trampoline
- Air Conditioned Lobby
- Decent Sized Pro Shop
- 2 Story Parent Viewing Area w/ curtain
- A billion trophies ;)

29665963.jpg

Back Floor

154278_162663053769899_100000786176823_268460_2819345_n.jpg

Trophy Case :) Another Gold to be added...heh

@blunchin , do you have any good pictures of the gym? I couldn't find many on Google :(

Rockstar:
- 4 Full Floors (2 Spring, 2 Dead Floors. 2 mirrored.
- TumbleTrak
- Really cool seating/viewing areas :cool:
- Concession Stand
- Pro Shop?

Front-Desk-300x225.jpg

Front Desk/Lobby

Lounge-current-300x225.jpg

Lounge

I hope someone has more pictures of both of these gyms, 'cause they're pretty fabulous :)

I would have to say Cheer Athletics has one of the best gyms ever... I've never actually seen it in person (hopefully I will one day...). But I've heard it's MASSIVE. My favorite part (from the pictures I've seen) would have to be their main floor with the huge backdrop.

2dsmkuw.jpg

(I took this from Cat Haley's Facebook. I figured she wouldn't mind :))

CheerForce (San Diego location)

-2 spring floors
-training room that is also spring floor
- a work out room that has a real physical trainer there, all of the injured kids get to go work out with him. YOU NEVER WANNA WORK OUT WITH HIM, HES DEATH!
- Air conditioned viewing area that spreads across both floors.
- Good sized pro shop
- tumble track with crash pad
- Both spring floors are mirrored.

Sorry no pictures.

Matrix Gym in Huntsville, Al.
Main-Gym.jpg

(This is the best pic I could find but it's way better and this cuts off a floor and pits and you can't see the other tramps/rod floors in the back as well as the 24/7 fitness and children's gym)
Sickest facility I've ever seen!! Also Cheer Athletics is AMAZING!!

Well, I may be a little biased, but I have to say Famous Athletics is A-MA-ZING. I don't have any pics yet, and it's still a work in progress, but it's HUUUUUUUGE. And so far it's beautiful.

3 spring floors
Olympic size rod floor
2 cheer floors
5,000 square foot tumbling deck with trampolines
2 web spring trampolines
Dance/Aerobics studio
Video playback of your athletes right to your iphone, ipad or live tv in waiting room

With all of the stuff mentioned above, there is still room to put in another cheer gym I swear. :eek: If I can I'll post pics after tryouts. @FamousRudags do you have any pictures?

Huuuuge parent viewing area...which is important to me - I like to be able to have somewhere to sit. :)

The only thing missing is that we don't have a billion trophies...YET.;)

Legacy extreme has a pretty good gym!
3 floors (1 dead)
2 panneled spring floors thats one row leads into a pit and the other a mesh landing
a tumble track that leads into a mesh landing
a very big and well air conditioned parent viewing area
Consessions for the cheerleaders, (cookies, pop, popcorn, candy...ect)
and a nice sized pro shop !

UA has
-4 full floors (3 spring, one dead).
- An area for the trainer in the corner of the gym with 3 trainer bed things haha, a desk for her, and cabinets with all of her supplies
- a rod tumbling strip, two tumble strips, two tumble tracks, two trampolines, a bathroom in the actual gym
- a waiting area with a deli
- a lobby with all of the trophies, proshop and front desk
- the two owner's offices
- dance room
- cross fit room
- tae kwon do room
- 3 rooms for the chiropractor we have at the gym
- homework room/ chiropractor desk
- coaches office with desks for all the coaches
- bathrooms (obviously)
- kitchen
There are pictures on facebook but i can't exactly go on facebook because i'm at school hahaha

world cup (with the addition of the stars arena, which im not sure if its just a floor or if it has tumbling equipment too)
3 full size spring
1 7panel spring
1 7panel foam
2 tumble tracks
1 rod floor
1 trampoline
Coaches room with big screen.
pro shop
Make up shop
directors office
kitchen/snack shop
parent viewing area that wraps around for view of all floors.

One thing I would like to add about Rockstar, is that it is by far the cleanest gym I have ever stept foot in. It is climate controlled and never smells bad :)

Cheer Athletics has:
-5 full sized spring floors (including the "performance floor with backdrop/lights") all the floors have their own speakers/sound system etc so multiple teams can be running routines full out at once.
-2 tumble tracks w/ pit beds on both ends
-2 tramps
-2 rod strips
-hard floor with mirrors
-a couple extra strips of spring floor
-a couple extra strips of hard mat
-2 flat screen TVs/video cameras set up so we can record routines at practice and then immediately watch/critique
-AC throughout the whole gym
-parent viewing area, lobby, offices etc...

Think that's about everything...

I know there used to be a thread on the best physical gyms but I cannot find it (seriously, you can't imagine how many posts come up when you search "best gyms").

Which gyms do you think are the best? In terms of floor space, viewing areas, extra athlete areas, equipment, amenities, etc.

Some of the coolest I've seen are Maryland Twisters and Rockstar.

Twisters (GB gym):
- 4 Full Floors (3 Spring, 1 Dead Floor. Back Floor has the logo behind it. 1 mirrored?)
- Tumbletrak w/ Crashmat
- Rod Floor
- Trampoline
- Air Conditioned Lobby
- Decent Sized Pro Shop
- 2 Story Parent Viewing Area w/ curtain
- A billion trophies ;)

29665963.jpg

Back Floor

154278_162663053769899_100000786176823_268460_2819345_n.jpg

Trophy Case :) Another Gold to be added...heh

@blunchin , do you have any good pictures of the gym? I couldn't find many on Google :(

Rockstar:
- 4 Full Floors (2 Spring, 2 Dead Floors. 2 mirrored.
- TumbleTrak
- Really cool seating/viewing areas :cool:
- Concession Stand
- Pro Shop?

Front-Desk-300x225.jpg

Front Desk/Lobby

Lounge-current-300x225.jpg

Lounge

I hope someone has more pictures of both of these gyms, 'cause they're pretty fabulous :)

i'll be taking some pictures soon but we just made the dead floor a spring floor so we now have 4 spring floors. we're still doing some house cleaning and what not but i'll try to take some.

Back