Best Gyms In Kentucky??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definatly Kentucky elite or gym tyme. I live like 45 minutes away from gym tyme and would love to go there but my mom won't drive me ): I go to a new gym that opened up this summer called Central Kentucky Athletics!

Definatly Kentucky elite or gym tyme. I live like 45 minutes away from gym tyme and would love to go there but my mom won't drive me ): I go to a new gym that opened up this summer called Central Kentucky Athletics!

This might be a stupid question, but did this gym stem from Heartland Flyers? They were soooo good, and then disappeared! There is so much talent down in Etown!

This might be a stupid question, but did this gym stem from Heartland Flyers? They were soooo good, and then disappeared! There is so much talent down in Etown!

Yes! Heartland Flyers are one of those teams you dread to see on the competition order.

I went there for about 5 years! Unfortunately the gym closed down. The owner went bankrupted. But most of the girls went to Central Kentucky Athletics! And yes we had the purple and white uniforms! The coach for heartland flyers, Julie, owns the gym CKA. There is great talent there too:)

I went there for about 5 years! Unfortunately the gym closed down. The owner went bankrupted. But most of the girls went to Central Kentucky Athletics! And yes we had the purple and white uniforms! The coach for heartland flyers, Julie, owns the gym CKA. There is great talent there too:)

What competitions are you going to? I can't wait to see you guys back out there!

We are going to Jamfest Nashville, we might go to Jamfest Louisville, live Cincinnati, we might go to cheerlebrity in louisivlle. And possibly COA in Orlando and a lot of others. . We have a minis 1 team, youth level 1/2, a junior level 2/3 and senior coed 3/4. We also will have a coed level 5 half year team!

Back