Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bids

Paid
CCS J3

AL
celebrity largesr2
celebrity small sr3
Thunder elite small sr1
Spotlight SR coed 4 (they already have one????)

D2
AL- sonic elite sm sr1
AL- elite force sm SR 3
Paid? Wasn't listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Spotlight got a bid in Portland! Maybe it was a level 3 bid, though???

I don't think any dance bids, but I'm not positive.

Yeah, they've always impressed me! I feel like I already said that. [emoji23]

I thought Spotlight got a bid in Portland! Maybe it was a level 3 bid, though???

I don't think any dance bids, but I'm not positive.

I looked at the Portland thread from December and multiple posters had Spotlight Coed 4 getting an at-large. I can't find any brag posts from them about either bids from the two competitions though (and they posted results) - maybe they only take paid bids?

I think Idaho senior 4 got the bid. Their owner is posting on the ASGA page asking about summit fundraiser ideas and practice gyms in Florida.

Both times Spotlight was awarded a Summit bid they looked so unhappy and confused. I have no idea what's up with that. [emoji23] Well, last night I suppose it was because they already had a bid...but they looked distressed in Portland, too, after their bid was announced.

Both times Spotlight was awarded a Summit bid they looked so unhappy and confused. I have no idea what's up with that. [emoji23] Well, last night I suppose it was because they already had a bid...but they looked distressed in Portland, too, after their bid was announced.

Spotlight's Coed 4 got the paid bid from Best of the NW last year. I'm guessing they thought they would get the paid bid this year also. Could be why they looked unhappy and confused.. this is just my guess though.

Next year, they should try to send up non-crossing athletes to the stage get the banners. It's so awkward when they have to leave the L4 banner to hold up the L5 banner! #spotlightprobs They are some seriously talented & nice young people over there & are just amazing to watch perform.

Next year, they should try to send up non-crossing athletes to the stage get the banners. It's so awkward when they have to leave the L4 banner to hold up the L5 banner! #spotlightprobs They are some seriously talented & nice young people over there & are just amazing to watch perform.

Haha! We have that too, so I can't say much. Our level 4 isn't winning any jackets, though. Our kids did get some shade from an athlete when they got their 3rd place (out of four [emoji23]) on Sunday after winning level 3. There are a lot of crossovers, but mostly they're all level 3...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back