All-Star Best Of The Northwest Tacoma,wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this was posted last year too so here is the break down of how many teams per level -

Level 1 - 42 (only 32 are Summit eligible)
Level 2 - 45
Level 3 - 27
Level 4 - 17
Level 5 (all Worlds) - 4

Looks like Level 4 is the group to be in - they have the best odds (if they do one per level). I believe there are 4 at-larges and 1 paid for this comp.

In my dream world based on statistics, I would love to see paid go to the highest score of the comp and then 3 additional bids for level 1/2 and 1 additional bid for level 3/4.

ETA: 5 teams smaller this year based on the numbers I saw in last year's thread.

You also forgot about the 1 paid 2 AL d2 bids as well. So it really depends on who goes after d2. I personally think the bids need to be even across the board, 1 each level and paid goes to highest score. But let's face it, with the fact that it's really up to the EP- common sense is thrown out the window lol

Who even can get a D2 bid? i wish they'd list them...

I think most of the gyms on that list is technically eligible. Only a few gyms have 2 locations or more than the max number of athletes. However, I have no idea how many of them are accepting D2's. I think that number is alot less.

Yes. I think it will be similar to Portland in December. Very few teams interested in D2. Although, maybe things will change as Summit opportunities dwindle.

Yes. I think it will be similar to Portland in December. Very few teams interested in D2. Although, maybe things will change as Summit opportunities dwindle.

I think next year will be very different as well if D2 Summit is a success. Orlando Summit was kind of like that the first year. We got a handed down bid as a 3rd place team. You definitely don't see that anymore.

wow lots of people throwing up today [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uggghhhhhhh. So much. *cry* I already whined about in the parent section. My daughter had it all over her shoes from the team before her.

[eQUOTE="amy1k, post: 1095532, member: 28670"]Uggghhhhhhh. So much. *cry* I already whined about in the parent section. My daughter had it all over her shoes from the team before her.[/QUOTE]
Yep I heard about that. My friend bases her In a part and she said she was very slippery haha.

I was very shocked that they got back on schedule after having to clean the floor so many times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[eQUOTE="amy1k, post: 1095532, member: 28670"]Uggghhhhhhh. So much. *cry* I already whined about in the parent section. My daughter had it all over her shoes from the team before her.
Yep I heard about that. My friend bases her In a part and she said she was very slippery haha.

I was very shocked that they got back on schedule after having to clean the floor so many times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes! [emoji23] Poor bases. So gross. [emoji24]

Back