All-Star Best Poofs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys... I went to poof my hair for practice today to make sure I can still do it for our first comp in a month... my poofs got ugly over the summer! I have to relearn how to do them wahh

Guys... I went to poof my hair for practice today to make sure I can still do it for our first comp in a month... my poofs got ugly over the summer! I have to relearn how to do them wahh
ME TOO. I did one for school and then went to wear it to cheer that night and I was like "This is the most embarrassing cheer poof of my life"

back combing powder is the best thing for a poof. I prefer label M resurection dust, its a white powder everyone thinks its a vial of drugs haha. If you sprinkle it at your roots and rub it in it will help you with the deflating problem

back combing powder is the best thing for a poof. I prefer label M resurection dust, its a white powder everyone thinks its a vial of drugs haha. If you sprinkle it at your roots and rub it in it will help you with the deflating problem
Mine's usually okay it's just that I haven't done it in a while, thanks though :)

2w535a8.jpg

sorry its so big! mine and @krystynakrez 's poofs :)

I just want to say, the just changed our hair for this season and I couldn't be more happy. It was just a high straight hair pony. Now it's the same but we got a poof, pouf, hump, bump lol whatever you want to call it!!! Agh just made my day!!

Back