All-Star Best Poofs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Poof tutorial for someone with bangs ? Cut mine short in March to try a more edgy look, loved it, but i was so limited with what i could do with it that i decided to grow them out. They're about down to the bottom of my nose and my poofs are now forced to be little or i'll have pieces stick straight up :( :banghead: :help:

I've had bangs for a while! What I found works is shower, pin them back with bobby pins or a headband tightly, and sleep with them like that. They kinda conform with the rest of your hair, and in the morning I do the ponytail-twisty pouf with no teasing, lots of hairspray. It works well for me, and my hair isn't thin or thick, it's more inbetween.

I declare, how dahe you suh. (as I wave mah smellin' salts under mah nose.).

[ Actually my dad was a Missourah (not MissourI, MissourAH) farm boy turned WWII fighter pilot.]. Just thought I'd throw that in as a tip of the hat to any veterans on here as we just celebrated Veteran's Day. Thank you for your service.------------ Talk about off topic. ;). Now about those poofs.......

I could hear this so clearly in my mind. Since Missourah was neutral during the War of Northern Aggression and has recently obtained admission into the SEC, we'll just have to assume the poof dislike is merely an aberration, possibly passed along by a misguided nanny or cousin during your youth.

Please give my belated best to your father for his service.

I must say, last night I did the poof technique to my hair that was posted a few pages back (YouTube vid of the girls with the highlights) OMG... perfection!!! That was one beeeeauuuuttiiiifffuuuulll poof! CP was like "woah, your hair is BIG", lol!

You used to live in College Station (your A&M username)?

Yep, though having not been back since my 5 year reunion in '88, (moved to GA in '90) I doubt I would recognize either the town or the campus. :( Do you have an Aggie connection?

Yep, though having not been back since my 5 year reunion in '88, (moved to GA in '90) I doubt I would recognize either the town or the campus. :( Do you have an Aggie connection?

I am a Texan also, and think a pouf can go too far.:oops: That said, more power to pouf lovers (mumblingtoherselfOMG). I think its like the uniform thing, you just like what you like. Me...high straight pony. And I have to laugh, we started cheer in California. And dang my daughter's cheer friends at Cheer Force can work a pouf. :eek:

My step brother goes there, he's in the core though! :) But I live in Dallas, so yeah!

2v8r891.png

I think my poofs are pretty good :)

I am a Texan also, and think a pouf can go too far.:oops: That said, more power to pouf lovers (mumblingtoherselfOMG). I think its like the uniform thing, you just like what you like. Me...high straight pony. And I have to laugh, we started cheer in California. And dang my daughter's cheer friends at Cheer Force can work a pouf. :eek:
what cheerforce gym??

Back