High School Best Shoes For Male Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2014
I have two males who are joining our program and need to know the best place for their shoes? I'd rather they didn't have to spend an arm and a leg on them. Help :)

Honestly i just get white Nike Free Runs. They run me about $100 but they last all season usually. I would get nfinities but my feet aren't small enough but if theirs are i would say get them nfinities.

Maybe you can contact a college coach to ask them what they have their guys wear? I know cheerdeals.com sells mens cheer shoes, but I can't speak for the quality.

Honestly i just get white Nike Free Runs. They run me about $100 but they last all season usually. I would get nfinities but my feet aren't small enough but if theirs are i would say get them nfinities.
Our guys wear free runs, although they are forest green and white. They'll have to switch to an Adidas shoe this year but they haven't picked it out. If your guys are just going games and stunting then I think the free runs work really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a guy and I wear Nfinity Vengeances to practice and Varsity Last Pass to games and rallies. They run about $90 each pair. I love my Vengeances to death and they are the best! If your guys are afraid of the all white look of cheer shoes, have them do what I did and change the shoe lace to their favorite color.

Back