OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We all know Dani is going to put Brendon and Rachel up to go home, but it's going to be hard. Too many people are on that alliance. Well actually, if you think about it, all the alliances have been broken up. So I don't know where anyone stands right now. Someone is going to have to win the power of veto, not use it, and then get Brendon out. Rachel will cripple without him just as Jordan will cripple without Jeff. It's a smart move for the rest of the house because if they team up, everyone else is going bye bye really soon.

I actually don't think Jordan will be as bad without Jeff as Rachel would be without Brendon. Jordan did fine and won $500,000 without Jeff there. Rachel will just get crazy and end up sinking her own ship.

I actually thought about making a twitter account to update from the live feeds throughout the day because I know many people can't buy the live feeds.

The good thing about buying the feeds though is every month you get $10 in free Rhapsody music downloads and I noticed last night I can download McAfee for free (the entire version) with my Superpass subscription. You also get the flashback to go back and watch things you missed as well as shows that past houseguests do weekly. They even have Season 12 on there you can watch.

I'd love that twitter @ztaprincess !
And I definitely think that Jordan would fair better without Jeff than Rachel would without Brendon. At least she has a better tendency to think things through that Rachel..

He did return, buy had to leave the house because of a personal emergency. Hahah, I started watching it when I was like 10/11 too and has been obsessed with it ever since! :p

Haha I love them too! They crack me up!! I love Rachel and her 'No one messes with my man!"

Team Rachel and Brendon! Haha, and meee tooo! I died when Jordan said that when they were taping the goodbye messages to Dominic! :p

My co-workers got me hooked on this show in college!

I hate Rachel's voice!!! She's overly emotional and I'm not even sure how that hunk of meat Brendon is with her honestly.

My co-workers got me hooked on this show in college!

I hate Rachel's voice!!! She's overly emotional and I'm not even sure how that hunk of meat Brendon is with her honestly.
Hahahaha! Brendon and Rachel are two big babies, their perfect for each other!

I love how Brendon and Rachel were begging Danielle to keep them safe hahaha. Me and my mom were just dying laughing at that seeing as when they had HOH power they were talking trash about her

Can anyone recap the nomination ceremony? I recorded the show and of course Obama had to give a speech so it cut off the last 5 minutes of the show ):

Can anyone recap the nomination ceremony? I recorded the show and of course Obama had to give a speech so it cut off the last 5 minutes of the show ):

Brendon and Rachel are up on the block and the veto competition took place yesterday with the ceremony taking place tomorrow. If I won't tell you who won veto incase you don't already know and don't want the spoiler.

How funny would it be if he took Rachel off the block haha. I honestly would not be surprised!

He is telling everyone that he is going to take himself off the block but is really going to take Rachel off the block (that is what he is telling her) to shock them all (many thought he was going to do that anyway). Jordan is being put up as a renom because Dani and Jordan know that she has the votes over Rachel or Brendon. The ceremony will be later today so I will let you know then if he goes with his plan or not.

He is telling everyone that he is going to take himself off the block but is really going to take Rachel off the block (that is what he is telling her) to shock them all (many thought he was going to do that anyway). Jordan is being put up as a renom because Dani and Jordan know that she has the votes over Rachel or Brendon. The ceremony will be later today so I will let you know then if he goes with his plan or not.
Ahhhh I don't like the idea of Jordan as a pawn ):

Back