OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 3, 2010
I don't know if anyone watches this show but I love it!

I totally knew Dominic was going to get sent home over Adam. Danielle was trying way too hard to keep him there and she was going to both sides when there wasn't even a line drawn in the sand. Them Dominic overplayed the game as well . I would break the 2 power couples up. If you take Rachel's fiance out of the game then she won't be able to survive on her own. Also take away Jeff because Jordan can't live without him. Make the others pick sides and then go after each of them one by one. It would have to be a silent attack though.

I'm so serious about this show it's not even funny haha

Hahaha me too! I get so into it. I can't wait to see who wins HOH.. I'm going all over the BB Blogs trying to find out. This HOH is definitely crucial to the rest of the game!

I checked on twitter and Dani is the HOH, everyone better be afraid because she's going to try and break up the 2 power couples.

If anyone wants to know what happens before the shows air on CBS (minus Thursdays) I HIGHLY suggest buying the live feeds. I keep them playing on my computer while I do homework and stuff like that so I don't miss anything.

Take the House Meeting for example, there was WAAAAY more to it then CBS aired including Dom calling out Shelly and Jeff totally owning Dani.

Also if you don't want to buy the feeds but still want to know what is going on in the house check out this blog she is wonderful about updating about everything: http://the-big-brother-13-blog.blogspot.com/

I am of course Team JeJo once again because I am in love with Jeff. Hopefully if Dani's plans stay the same Rachel or Brendon will be going home this week (hopefully Rachel since she is the only one on Dani's level in competitions). Hate Dani though so I am afraid she will play dirty like usual.

As far as what ED has to say about Dani he has said several times on his twitter that he thinks she is played a STUPID game and has really messed up big time but there is still a chance for her.

SPOILER ALERT! Dani won HOH. Should be interesting.. hopefully Brenchel is split this week. I cannot stand them.

And I wish I could buy the live feeds ): I'm a broke high school student haha

And I wish I could buy the live feeds ): I'm a broke high school student haha

Well, maybe you could get someone to record them and post them to youtube.

We all know Dani is going to put Brendon and Rachel up to go home, but it's going to be hard. Too many people are on that alliance. Well actually, if you think about it, all the alliances have been broken up. So I don't know where anyone stands right now. Someone is going to have to win the power of veto, not use it, and then get Brendon out. Rachel will cripple without him just as Jordan will cripple without Jeff. It's a smart move for the rest of the house because if they team up, everyone else is going bye bye really soon.

I've only ever watched the first Big Brother, back in 2000. (My eleven-year-old self was OBSESSED with it, for whatever reason.) I've seen bits and pieces of other seasons over the years, but haven't seen the current one yet. Is it true "Evil richard" is back? That man, from what I've seen of him, is so vile...

I've only ever watched the first Big Brother, back in 2000. (My eleven-year-old self was OBSESSED with it, for whatever reason.) I've seen bits and pieces of other seasons over the years, but haven't seen the current one yet. Is it true "Evil richard" is back? That man, from what I've seen of him, is so vile...
He did return, buy had to leave the house because of a personal emergency. Hahah, I started watching it when I was like 10/11 too and has been obsessed with it ever since! :p

Back