OT Birthday...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 13, 2012
Just needed to rant alittle.
Today was my 18th birthday. i had big plans for the day!
well, plans of doing nothing, but i woke up this morning and apperently my life had other plans for me.. first i got into a fight with my boyfriend,..that was fuun...
then after i was just about recovered from that and in a good mood again my mom just HAD to open my university online thing to the ONLY placce i applied too...cause its the only place i can take this program within 3 provinces from me... I got a nice present from them.... a waitlist letter that pretty much said i was on the list.. but dont count on getting in.. that was cool.
Them cause my mom decided i needed to, i went to work with her all day and filed her paper work.
after that me and my boyfriend went to lunch, had a really good time and my day looked to be turning up. well, i got food poising.
so now i am sitting in bed at 10pm alone.. on my 18th birthday.

Sorry for the rant just had to say i hope all of you had a better day than i did and i hope your birthdays are everything you hope for.

Just think positively and everything will turn out alright:D I got food poisoning on my 17th birthday this year. it sucked. but atleast it doesn't stay a long time!

Back