High School Bit The Bullet And Made Off-disney Reservations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2015
I was going to post about this in the other NHSCC thread in which we had discussed it previously, but that thread has been all over the place...

With the price increases this year, we saved about $5000 off the cost of our trip to Disney AND paid for group transportation for the first time ever (yes, we did both...imagine that) by booking rooms off-site.

Now I have a dilemma:

We are virtually guaranteed no competition on Sunday unless our division decides to expand beyond what is laid out in the early-release block schedule.

Suggestions on getting the kids to the Disney without having our charter bus traipsing all over the universe all day?

Suggestions on getting the kids to the Disney without having our charter bus traipsing all over the universe all day?

Disney transportation is still free to use by anyone with tickets (and they never check anyhow). So, I would pick 1 location for drop off/pick up and let the kids use Disney transportation from there for the day. Either do majority rules (if most kids are going to a particular park, use that as your point) or just use the Magic Kingdom/Ticket & Transportation Center as your point.

The main difference from being on-site is that kids won't be free to head out and/or back to the hotel at their wish. They'll be stuck out at a park until the scheduled return time.

Back