All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It says small all girl semifinals announcements 3:30 - 3:45 but small all girl semi finalist compete 1:30-3:14? what?

It says small all girl semifinals announcements 3:30 - 3:45 but small all girl semi finalist compete 1:30-3:14? what?
Small senior teams go through prelims saturday morning. then semifinalists are announced. the semifinal round is in the afternoon that same day. then finalists are announced who will compete on day 2, sunday. hope that cleared everything up for you!

Small senior teams go through prelims saturday morning. then semifinalists are announced. the semifinal round is in the afternoon that same day. then finalists are announced who will compete on day 2, sunday. hope that cleared everything up for you!

How can they announce the semifinalists at 3:30, but say the semifinalist compete at 1:30? what am I missing lol

Prelims in the am starting at 8 am...then they would announce the semifinalist from prelims that compete with the paid bids in semi-finals - competing in semifinals in the afternoon, I understand the process but not how it is on the schedule...I have only had a half of a mikes hard lemonade, I dont think I am impaired lol

i was planning on having some fun at the parks, but it's becoming more and more obvious that i'm gonna be in my seat the whole day! :)

Latest posts

Back