All-Star Blue Debut 2014!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No filming from a computer

Typically the worst that happens is the video gets removed from youtube, and during Worlds I believe that one of the mods asked for the videos filmed from the live feed not to be posted publicly. Whether it's exactly legal or not I don't know, I'd imagine not considering CheerLive is a pay service.

I can't even really judge on how good they were because it was so choppy... If they're uploading these videos, shouldn't they realize there is a problem?!?
You think so..or at least you'd hope so. Funny thing is during the preshow he was talking about how he almost raised the price again..I didn't even know he raised the price this year, I was fully prepared to pay ten bucks again but twenty bucks for this quality..? I can wait for videos.

Here's the difference between the World's live feed issues and the Cheerlive issues..when the whole node ordeal went down ( a very tense time here on the board..) the providers of the World's live feed got their life together and fixed the issue as quickly as they could. Cheerlive has been having issues for so long now..either get some new camera and production equipment or lower the price please.

This is a weird thing to be impressed with (but I never paid it much attention before this year) but I'm continually amazed with the science to the choreography. There's no crazy running from one section to the next. They just seem to land exactly where they need to be to step into the next section. For years I swear my kids expended more energy getting from one section to the next than they did in the section itself. These routines are just...not stressful...in that sense. I'm amazed every practice just watching how it all just goes together seamlessly. It's clean and doesn't hurt my brain to try and keep up with (if that makes sense).

This is a weird thing to be impressed with (but I never paid it much attention before this year) but I'm continually amazed with the science to the choreography. There's no crazy running from one section to the next. They just seem to land exactly where they need to be to step into the next section. For years I swear my kids expended more energy getting from one section to the next than they did in the section itself. These routines are just...not stressful...in that sense. I'm amazed every practice just watching how it all just goes together seamlessly. It's clean and doesn't hurt my brain to try and keep up with (if that makes sense).
consistently one of my favorite things about CA routines!

Back