All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hty3p3.jpg

Got our new OA bows today :). The west gym wears the same ones with a red stripe in recognition of what used to be Orlando Flames, and then these ones are worn by the East gym in recognition of what used to be MAC Allstar Cheer. :)

QUESTION: On the bows Gymtyme had for the past two years(the cheetah with sequins behind it in all red or all white), where did they get that sequined fabric? Who makes them? How can I get one? tee hee

Sisters just got theirs...
It's really red, like firetruck red. My camera makes it look orange though?

111s5lw.jpg

Kind of reminds me of their bows from last year!
Off topic but where is Pro competing this weekend? I've seen a couple things on facebook.

Kind of reminds me of their bows from last year!
Off topic but where is Pro competing this weekend? I've seen a couple things on facebook.

We have a showcase tomorrow and Leominster competes at the Cutting Edge Classic (must be a new event?) in Providence Sunday.

Will you be tweeting? :)
And it looks like a new event.. not many attending: http://www.advancedspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ASA-OOA.pdf That's not all the Pro teams, is it?

Nope, just some of the Leominster ones... I'll be tweeting the showcase. I can't go to a cheer event and not tweet haha
And to un-hijack the thread...

The new CC Champs bow

I feel like if Dorothy was a cheerleader for Oz Allstars or something, this would be her bow. So shiny!
ETA: cut the photo out for size.

hty3p3.jpg

Got our new OA bows today :). The west gym wears the same ones with a red stripe in recognition of what used to be Orlando Flames, and then these ones are worn by the East gym in recognition of what used to be MAC Allstar Cheer. :)
Love these, I always wanted them to do something in reference to Flames and Mac, I always wanted purple in the uniform somewhere, but I love this idea to.

QUESTION: On the bows Gymtyme had for the past two years(the cheetah with sequins behind it in all red or all white), where did they get that sequined fabric? Who makes them? How can I get one? tee hee

Pretty positive that Darla (Bow Fabulous) makes all the Gym Tyme bows.

pretty sure you can get both color stretch sequin fabric at both spandexworld and spandexhouse

Back