High School Bullying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
Whose been bullied in one way or another through their experience in cheer & dance, school and the real world? Do you see any difference outside our community vs. inside? Would you like to help Cheer for a Cause with our June anti-bullying cause? We're looking for real life stories and video of your experiences to raise awareness and help others. PM me if you want to help and post comments about your experiences here. Let's get talking!

If you're looking for help, here are a couple of resources: StopBullying.gov & The Trevor Project
There's also a Cheer & Dance World facebook page to join at Bullying is Nothing to Cheer About

CoachJulie, this topic is under served and probably, in my opinion one of the biggest problems on the floor, amongst athletes and even coaches. What is your email address?

We are producing the 975SavesLives anti-bullying video this week! You can have a voice against bullying!!! If you would like to have your picture featured in the video, just take a picture of yourself or your team (wear a shirt that shows who you are) with either the sign I'm attaching here or one you make. (just use an 8-1/2" by 11" sheet of paper or card...) It can say "Cheerleaders Against Bullying" - "I was bullied" - "RIP Jeff" - "975 Saves Lives" or anything that is meaningful to you that relates to bullying. Email the picture to me at [email protected]. You can also post up to our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cheerforacause.

Our hearts matter. We have a voice. Let's make them hear us!
H.R.975 is a House of Representatives bill that is in committee now. We have a petition at Human Rights Petition: Bully FREE ZONE USA - 975 SAVES LIVES | Change.org and are aggressively supporting it. More info is on our website at cheerforacause.org.
19465006524fd823416c2c3.jpg

Whose been bullied in one way or another through their experience in cheer & dance, school and the real world? Do you see any difference outside our community vs. inside? Would you like to help Cheer for a Cause with our June anti-bullying cause? We're looking for real life stories and video of your experiences to raise awareness and help others. PM me if you want to help and post comments about your experiences here. Let's get talking!

If you're looking for help, here are a couple of resources: StopBullying.gov & The Trevor Project
There's also a Cheer & Dance World facebook page to join at Bullying is Nothing to Cheer About

I will email you a picture sometime today or tomorrow. I think this is a great cause!! I was bullied and cheer really helped me overcome my insecurities and find myself. It also gave me a great amount of confidence, and I am no longer bullied, but respected and well-liked.. and I thank cheer for shaping me into the stronger, more compassionate person that I am today. What should we do for a video of our experience?? I'd love to help in any way I can!

Back