All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess anybody can go anywhere they want, but North Carolina??.......
Is there enough talent to go around?

CA doesn't like to have to travel very far for competition. So this will work out quite well in that regard.

It's about 37 minutes from CAC according to Apple maps.

Almost the same from CEA Charlotte and near intersections where many athletes travel north and south to other gyms. It's really a perfect spot. I expect they will have record turn out from numerous gyms. This is a great refresher after the last two years of drama!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Almost the same from CEA Charlotte and near intersections where many athletes travel north and south to other gyms. It's really a perfect spot. I expect they will have record turn out from numerous gyms. This is a great refresher after the last two years of drama!

Plz don't think I'm being catty (pun intended) here, genuinely asking.
And if I'm wrong just roll your eyes and tell me to move along :p

Are you meaning the 'drama' about CEA opening their Charlotte gym?
Because I don't understand how you all can be so p***ed off that CEA opened a gym but suddenly okay that CA did. I know there is history between Charlotte and CEA but....

Because I don't understand how you all can be so p***ed off that CEA opened a gym but suddenly okay that CA did. I know there is history between Charlotte and CEA but....

Last edited:

It's because there are double standard's where CEA is concerned. (And not even very well hidden double standard's. Some might call it hypocritical) Anything we do is evil and underhanded and anything other gyms do is great for the area.

The stronger the gyms in our area are the stronger we will be too! I can find so many positives to this announcement!

I feel like this whole thing makes sense but at the same time it makes absolutely no sense
If you lived in North Carolina it would make PERFECT sense! twitter and the other social site you frequent dont convey how people here feel about the Gym choices here. I know you are a big fan of CEA but girl there are many stories!

It's because there are double standard's where CEA is concerned. (And not even very well hidden double standard's. Some might call it hypocritical) Anything we do is evil and underhanded and anything other gyms do is great for the area.

The stronger the gyms in our area are the stronger we will be too! I can find so many positives to this announcement!
good thought but what if some of your athletes suddenly dont feel like driving for two hours to get to your gym?

No eye rolls! ☺️ Fair question!

While I don't want to rehash the previous opening from before, I'm pretty sure if you pull my old posts it would say I wasn't opposed to another gym opening in Charlotte but by how it is done. From the little I know, CA has done this without specifically targeting a certain gym's business. It appears to be a business decision not a personal one.

Lastly drama was probably a poor choice in words where frustration would be better. I don't want to bash my daughters old gym or CEA so I'll just say there are many families that want other options right now from both locations. I've seen more kids quit cheer in the last two years because they didn't like any of the options available than I've ever seen before during the years we've been involved in the sport.

Back