All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

good thought but what if some of your athletes suddenly dont feel like driving for two hours to get to your gym?

The kids in that area have always had many drivable options to choose from just like they do now. CAC, any plethora of smaller gym's around the Charlotte area, old Aviator, gyms around the NC/SC border. ACX. Rockstar. I think it'll be like any other year......we will loose a few and gain a few...... In my opinion, nothing's changed. Kids in the area just have another option to choose from.

From the little I know, CA has done this without specifically targeting a certain gym's business. It appears to be a business decision not a personal one.

This is not directed at any other gym. We are not trying to hurt anyone else's business.

We have had a great relationship with other world-class programs in Texas despite being in each others' backyard. It is possible. We will do our best to try to build that same type of relationship with the gyms in North Carolina.

Just posted this in Cheer Athletics question thread but curious on what y'all think.

Do you think most of the CA Charlotte athletes this season will be previous athletes pulled from other gyms or do you think it'll be mostly new families?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The kids in that area have always had many drivable options to choose from just like they do now. CAC, any plethora of smaller gym's around the Charlotte area, old Aviator, gyms around the NC/SC border. ACX. Rockstar. I think it'll be like any other year......we will loose a few and gain a few...... In my opinion, nothing's changed. Kids in the area just have another option to choose from.

this new "option" is a lot different than any other gym in the world. Its Cheer Athletics. Arguably the best cheer gym in the world. things have changed.

If you lived in North Carolina it would make PERFECT sense! twitter and the other social site you frequent dont convey how people here feel about the Gym choices here. I know you are a big fan of CEA but girl there are many stories!

It makes sense to me because CA has a brilliant reputation and is a brilliant product so why not take it out of state.

It doesn't make sense to me because I (and many others) figured that a CA out of state expansion would happen closer to home, Oklahoma per say and then they would gradually expand over the country.

It makes sense to me because CA has a brilliant reputation and is a brilliant product so why not take it out of state.

It doesn't make sense to me because I (and many others) figured that a CA out of state expansion would happen closer to home, Oklahoma per say and then they would gradually expand over the country.

why though? what makes you say this? how much do you know about Allstar cheer gym expansions to even say what would be best? just trying to get where youre coming from...

This is not directed at any other gym. We are not trying to hurt anyone else's business.

We have had a great relationship with other world-class programs in Texas despite being in each others' backyard. It is possible. We will do our best to try to build that same type of relationship with the gyms in North Carolina.

Wasn't trying to imply that at all and have been impressed with how you all have handled so far! Good luck with the location!

Guess that's what I'm wondering - why NC?

There are a couple of hot spots for cheer, TX is one, NC is one, so is that why?

It's as simple as going where there is a demand. Lots of gyms thrive in NC for a reason--there's a huge interest in the sport, a large population in a close area, and people have the money to pay for it.

Just posted this in Cheer Athletics question thread but curious on what y'all think.

Do you think most of the CA Charlotte athletes this season will be previous athletes pulled from other gyms or do you think it'll be mostly new families?

I think you'll see a lot of previous athletes but my hope is they also attract new kids to the sport!

why though? what makes you say this? how much do you know about Allstar cheer gym expansions to even say what would be best? just trying to get where youre coming from...

Honestly, that was my first thought as well. If CA was going to expand out of Texas, they'd probably go to one of the surrounding states rather than hop halfway across the country. But I was discussing it with a few people, and CA likes to have a lot of competition in their own backyard. Texas is good because they don't have to travel too far for quality competition. Same with NC. It makes sense when you think about it that way, but most gym expansions are regional.

CA doesn't like to have to travel very far for competition. So this will work out quite well in that regard.

I don't know if it's that they don't like to travel or that there is no necessity to do so with the number of quality competitions in the DFW area.

Back