All-Star California!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 8, 2011
Does anybody know which Cali teams are competing this weekend at Jamz? I heard Elite wasn't anymore :/
But good good luck to all California teams tomorrow! :)
Oh, and everyone else who is competing!

As far as I know....everyone but the livermore gym will be there...not sure about elite...I have heard two stories...:/

As far as I know....everyone but the livermore gym will be there...not sure about elite...I have heard two stories...:/
Yeah, I've heard that Elite still doesn't know if they are or aren't competing. I hope they do, cause they're my favorite! But thank you!

Yeah, I've heard that Elite still doesn't know if they are or aren't competing. I hope they do, cause they're my favorite! But thank you!
I heard 2 girls are on SDSU...and it might be a conflict tomorrow....but ya never know...just rumors...:)

If I was on the team I would be pist. I mean they took two girls of the team (for whatever reason) to allow Chelce and Jennay to come back, yes they're awesome, but how is being part of the SDSU team going to work? They are already doing college and I'm guessing that they also have a job. I would think it be so tedious to always depend on two of your teammates. Also, how can they not know if they are competing or not, one day prior competition? :confused:

If I was on the team I would be pist. I mean they took two girls of the team (for whatever reason) to allow Chelce and Jennay to come back, yes they're awesome, but how is being part of the SDSU team going to work? They are already doing college and I'm guessing that they also have a job. I would think it be so tedious to always depend on two of your teammates. Also, how can they not know if they are competing or not, one day prior competition? :confused:

i would be super mad... cause don't you have to pay in advance for competitions? they would of already paid for this... im sure they know if they're competing or not... are they on the schedule?? im excited to see J5 Mafia there's been so much hype about them... please someone video! :)

I heard 2 girls are on SDSU...and it might be a conflict tomorrow....but ya never know...just rumors...:)
A couple of girls that are on CheerForce Nfinity are also on state. We're having practice earlier than usual so I do think that SDSU is the reason why they might not be performing.

On Amanda G's formspring it said the girls broke some rules and jennay and chelcee came back when the spots opened up.

Yeah, I hope Elite gets to compete! I've been dying to see theirs, coeds, and SMOED's new routines since Day Two of Worlds haha. But at least I'll get to see Coed and SMOED compete. Hopefully there will be videos up soon after!

Back