Can Not Get A Refund

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 26, 2013
My daughter left World Cup Aug 8th. I asked for a refund of 1415.00 paid in full travel expenses. To date my requests have not been answered.

Do you know what their refund policy is? did you sign any type of financial agreement?

it was for travel to be used starting in December.It has been refunded to others in the past. II am trying to do this nicely and not share my business. My attorney says II am entitled to a full refund. IIt has been three weeks. II will file a public docket if I have to.

it was for travel to be used starting in December.It has been refunded to others in the past. II am trying to do this nicely and not share my business. My attorney says II am entitled to a full refund. IIt has been three weeks. II will file a public docket if I have to.
I never signed anything that said no refunds

Most cheer gyms have a non refundable policy even for money paid for future use ie Travel, competition fees, etc. I sure attorney will steer you in the right direction.

Good Luck

That's fine, but don't say that you don't want to share your business then post it on the internet.

If posted the story behind my daughter choosing to leave, that is one thing. Making it public that I asked several times for a refund and did not even get a response is another. This is info so another family is not in my situation.

might be time to change your user name to "un"happy, but anywhooo.... there are two sides to every story, you are free to post yours where ever you like I guess. Understand, however, that World Cup has one of the best reputations in the industry and so most of us who have been involved in the sport are reading this thread with the following looks on our faces :confused::eek::oops: and I'm thinking you won't get a lot of support here. I'd suggest you take it to small claims if you really feel you are entitled to a refund.

Back