OT Can Someone Please Tell Me What's So Good About Orange Is The New Black

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Agreed. I do not want dh to know that former-cp17 has watched it. I will keep that info on the dl, which is easy since he has no interest in it. And if my mother watches it at some point, I do not want to know either.
When my mom found out I watched it she freaked out.... Then decided to watch it and now always wants to talk about it with me. :cool:

its currently my favorite show! my favorite thing about oitnb is the representation within the cast. its also hilarious while not being a sit-com, it has dark undertones and there are multiple sub-plots to keep you interested.

I meant the show is great. Not insulting. And yeah I have awful grammar too. I know
at first I too thought it was insulting. But I read it once more. 1. You were not correcting her spelling, just saying the "show" it self was great. 2. You told her where to find it, since it's no longer on TV. You answered her. So basically no insulting going on:)

It's a great show, it really is. I'm kind of fed up with how campy the prison is. It doesn't feel it's set in an actual women's prison. It feels more like the prison from the show My Name Is Earl.

Back