OT Can Someone Tell Me How To Do Delete This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not about to sit here and continue to take harassment from childish adults. Every thread I make or comment on, someone always has to attack me about something. I'm not about to continue to stay on here and watch strangers attack me for no reason. I missed a few questions and comments just because I wasn't on here for half a day, and they literally blow up at me. I just want this account to be removed for good. I have gotten nothing but rude responses this whole week. I'm just tired of it.

So if someone could be please not be childish for once on here, and tell me how I can correctly delete this account please do so. Thank you.

PS: I even came on here an made a big apology for how bad things went and I still get harassment. The only thing left to do is just leave.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

F_E, threads and accounts typically cannot be deleted but on special occasion can be deleted by an admin such as King. Not sure the criteria they have set forth but of you are serious you can PM him or tag him in this post.

What's next, deleted posts?

F_E, threads and accounts typically cannot be deleted but on special occasion can be deleted by an admin such as King. Not sure the criteria they have set forth but of you are serious you can PM him or tag him in this post.

What's next, deleted posts?
How do I tag him ?

We don't delete accounts by request. If your account has been on here a long time and has been inactive for a long time there is an algorithm that runs that determines if removing your account would be trimming waste or removing something useful.

I once had so many complaints that people couldn't delete their account that I offered a $100 option so you could delete your account if it was that necessary. For the over 50 that asked me while that option was available no one wanted to pay that much. I tend to think that was a sign they weren't that serious about deleting their account.

We save any and all things around here to prevent people from doing silly things then trying to delete them. The internet is forever, basically.

Also, don't send nude selfies. Even on snap chat. Those don't go away either.

We don't delete accounts by request. If your account has been on here a long time and has been inactive for a long time there is an algorithm that runs that determines if removing your account would be trimming waste or removing something useful.

I once had so many complaints that people couldn't delete their account that I offered a $100 option so you could delete your account if it was that necessary. For the over 50 that asked me while that option was available no one wanted to pay that much. I tend to think that was a sign they weren't that serious about deleting their account.

We save any and all things around here to prevent people from doing silly things then trying to delete them. The internet is forever, basically.

Also, don't send nude selfies. Even on snap chat. Those don't go away either.

This is the first time I have ever heard of spending money to have to delete an account. Thanks for your help anyways.

New option: registration means I OWN YOUR SOLE

(of your left shoe)
sure you want it?
11lr9nb.jpg

I'm not about to sit here and continue to take harassment from childish adults. Every thread I make or comment on, someone always has to attack me about something. I'm not about to continue to stay on here and watch strangers attack me for no reason. I missed a few questions and comments just because I wasn't on here for half a day, and they literally blow up at me. I just want this account to be removed for good. I have gotten nothing but rude responses this whole week. I'm just tired of it.

So if someone could be please not be childish for once on here, and tell me how I can correctly delete this account please do so. Thank you.

PS: I even came on here an made a big apology for how bad things went and I still get harassment. The only thing left to do is just leave.

To be honest, I heard through the grapevine that some anonymous people were able to delete their account, by giving a pint of their blood, signing a contract promising their immortal Soul to the Fierceboard Gods and giving them their first born child, preferably, a boy... You can definitely have your name smitten from these pages... I just heard this!;)

Serious note: I know right now you feel beat up on and I can sense, you came on here with all good intention... I will say, stick around, lurk a bit and jump in when you have insight on the topic... Hey, just think about it this way... You want to own an AS Gym 1 day, you mean to tell me as soon as you get into a disagreement with a few, oh, who am I kidding the whole Fierceboard, you ready to cut and run! Wow, you been here for less than 2 weeks and you cutting out! Girl, you are definitely not ready to take charge of a gym, more or less, even a team....If this is your answer to a situation, RUNAWAY!
PS: "I thought you could had been a real contender"!

Last edited:
Back