Canadian Skills And University/college Meet And Greet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
Team Canada is hosting skills clinics and meet & greets with university and colleges as a fundraiser this year.

teamcanadacheer | REPRESENTING CANADA AT THE ICU WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Introducing Team Canada Skills Clinics and University and College Meet and Greet
Team Canada is made up of some the finest cheer athletes in the nation, and certainly coached by the best we have – come learn skills in a fun and friendly environment. We are currently offering two dates – but are looking for more across the country
Recommended for athletes in grade 11+. Athletes should be 10 years old minimum to attend. All skill levels welcome!

1. February 28th at Kingston Elite in Kingston, ON – perfect for Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal cheerleaders
Kingston Elite is located at 785 Sir John A Macdonald Blvd. Kingston, ON
Time: 1-4 PM

2. March 6 at Ultimate Canadian Cheer in Pickering – perfect for GTA cheerleaders
UCC is located at 1420 Bayly Street Pickering ON
Clinic is 6:00-9:00 PM

You’ll be taught the latest in stunt skills at all levels. Expect 3 hours of fantastic fun!
Cost for the clinic is $50.00 pp and we HIGHLY recommend you bring your stunt partner or group. For those hoping to make a University team next season there will be University and College coaches on-hand to meet and to answer any questions you may have.

Please CLICK HERE pre-register by filling out the online form. Payment is due at the event – $50.00 CASH ONLY. Proceeds go directly to the athletes of Team Canada.

Any idea what University or College coaches will be there? I know a few people that would like to know...

And 50$ for 3 hours is a really good price! :O

Any idea what University or College coaches will be there? I know a few people that would like to know...

And 50$ for 3 hours is a really good price! :O

I haven't heard what coaches will be there yet. I'll try to find out and update you!

Back