Category Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TealFan

FBA Hostess, Biggest Fan '10, Fan of Meals
Mar 20, 2010
Anyone have any funny/creative categories for this year? As usual, there will be best poster, best avatar, most informative, etc. But I need some silly ones too. Nominations will be soon :)

YA YA! So excited for the fierce awards

Most Likely to be Insulted by a Sarcastic ACEDAD Post

or we could put a "Mean Girls" spin on it: Most Likely to Have Felt Personally Victimized by a Sarcastic ACEDAD Post
Kingston gets pretty sarcastic to. I remember one thread where he told a girl that the admins go through and only delete posts that mean something to her and then went on to say that we reviewed this post and it wasn't meaningful to you so we decided to keep it. I'll never forget that.

Kingston gets pretty sarcastic to. I remember one thread where he told a girl that the admins go through and only delete posts that mean something to her and then went on to say that we reviewed this post and it wasn't meaningful to you so we decided to keep it. I'll never forget that.

Bwahahaa that was a good one. I forgot about that. To this day she probably worries if I delete the posts that mean most to her.

That's because kingston is evil ;)

Back