All-Star Cea Memphis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I could see a CA Arkansas or CA New Mexico. Maybe a CA Canada or a CA Bahamas'? If they wanted to really be adventuresome, CA Chicago or CA Florida.

definitely think Arkansas! I know at least 2 people that flew from Arkansas for practice, I'm sure there's more than just those 2

anywhere but Illinois.. seems like you guys are finally starting to settle down over there!

Given the latest news about IL All Stars closing so the owner can go work for CEA Chicago---I doubt it's really settled.

but I wouldn't be opposed to a Washington location. That way, I can use the excuse of visiting my brother (he lives in Seattle) to stop by the gym.

YES! From your mouth to BlueCat's ears! Er, your typing fingers to BlueCat's eyes? Either way, Washington State is so my vote.

YES! From your mouth to BlueCat's ears! Er, your typing fingers to BlueCat's eyes? Either way, Washington State is so my vote.

I asked my daughter tonight if she'd leave her gym for CA. [emoji23]

CA orlando, mainly just so i can visit..... im to old, but i still have a janky toe touch and can still physically do a back handspring.

I do realize how potentially devastating a big gym landing in an area like mine (south of Seattle) could be to the other gyms in the area. I like to think that's taken into account when thinking of expansion. An area needs to be able to have several successful programs in order to thrive, imo.

I have 99.9% confidence it's not Seattle. My daughter wouldn't leave her gym anyway, though as a parent, well-run, affordable & competitive options are always nice!

Latest posts

Back