All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! They always tell me that instead of a 38B I can wear a 34D. No, no, no. Let me tell you, I'm 38 around for a reason and that is never going to fit into a 34 anything...I promise. Not to mention the cups would be humongous on me. Crazy.
Actually the cups are the same size on a 38b and a 34d. It's just the band sizes that are different. So while the cups may fit, the band won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will it be much different? I'm not shading CEA by any means, but I doubt it'll make the comp drastically different. Take away a few of the bigger name gyms---just throwing names out there; CEA, CA (the black and blue one), GymTyme, Woodland, Rockstar, and Top Gun...the effects may be felt a bit more. Interchange any of those names with similarly big gyms and it'd be the same.
The black and blue CA with multiple world titles?

Little late to the party but I highly recommend Soma for those that are more gifted in that area. I think they carry smaller sizes too, but it's great quality. The staff is great with sizing you and helping you find a perfect bra. The bra quality itself is the best I've ever owned. My favorite one is over 2 years old now, and still in great shape. They aren't exactly cheap, but if you catch them on sale they're a steal. Even if you pay full price, the amount of use you get bc it's quality makes it completely worth it!

8de87ea2f253a2ee850aff9e9a219245.jpg

This is just a question because I'm curious, but with the announcement of less travel competitions and cutting costs, why are they giving All Star Games bids at X Evolution? That's a long way from the east coast and Vegas is far from a cheap place to travel. I just thought it was a surprising choice of comp to give a bid to considering that cutting costs thing. I didn't know if someone could shed light on it!

Also I didn't know where to put this but since this was a thread centered on CEA, I thought this might be best.

This is just a question because I'm curious, but with the announcement of less travel competitions and cutting costs, why are they giving All Star Games bids at X Evolution? That's a long way from the east coast and Vegas is far from a cheap place to travel. I just thought it was a surprising choice of comp to give a bid to considering that cutting costs thing. I didn't know if someone could shed light on it!

Also I didn't know where to put this but since this was a thread centered on CEA, I thought this might be best.
I just commented about that in the Showcases 2015 thread, inquiring minds want to know!

I think it will be interesting to see who all goes. Last year our J2 got a bid but didn't go. I don't know the reasons but they didn't. I agree though, long way from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back