All-Star CEA Showcase

oncecoolcoachnowmom

Bestest Newbie '14
Mar 2, 2014
Role:
Retired From Cheer
I was able to catch a couple videos today.

Senior Elite: I love the upgrade of difficulty with the hand in hands. That first stunt could be more difficult as I only see 2 two man groups and I think adding more puts them on par with the competition.

C4: Level 4 is hard to be creative in and I am routinely unsure of how they keep managing to be super creative every time.

Coed: I have watched coed progressively get more and more difficulty every season and it shows in how they keep placing at Worlds. I would love to see a gold for them this season.

Reactions: mstealtoyou

mstealtoyou

Original Poster
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 16, 2009
Role:
Parent
I enjoyed today!!! I’m not privy to what SE is working on anymore, but I won’t be surprised when the majority of the groups all do the the 2 mans.

My little bit has been coaching since she aged out and her teams looked so good!! I’m really proud if her and her kids!! Due to The Rona I haven’t gotten to see them compete in 18 months. I couldn’t stop smiling all day!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
NJ
Role:
Coach
Yes. I feel like if your team is NT, you really do need to have impeccable stunt technique and difficulty. They somehow find a way to innovate every time.
Lady Lux is the team that got me on board for the non-tumbling divisions. They are impressive.
The technique was solid, which is always attractive. But they also were creative, which isn't that easy anymore. I think I liked their stunts the most, and SSX overall routine the most, out of the CEA vids I've seen.

oncecoolcoachnowmom

Bestest Newbie '14
Mar 2, 2014
Role:
Retired From Cheer
The technique was solid, which is always attractive. But they also were creative, which isn't that easy anymore. I think I liked their stunts the most, and SSX overall routine the most, out of the CEA vids I've seen.

I don’t know who choreographs for SSX but I think it’s interesting that they can always come up with something new.

Also I found it adorable that their tiny team Baby Sharks uses some of 17-18 SSX music and voice overs.

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
Jul 10, 2010
Germany
Role:
Coach
First of all: I didn't know how much I missed cheer during the past year and a half until I watched the Showcase videos. I'm glad that there is a lot of "normal" again.

SE: I'll always love them, but I also can't wait for them to clean up some of their routine and change a couple of tiny things around.
SSX: I REALLY love their routine this year. For me, their routine "has it all".
LLX: impressed with the creativity and the technique. Hope they can keep that up throughout the season.

Members online

Latest posts