All-Star CEA Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was able to catch a couple videos today.

Senior Elite: I love the upgrade of difficulty with the hand in hands. That first stunt could be more difficult as I only see 2 two man groups and I think adding more puts them on par with the competition.

C4: Level 4 is hard to be creative in and I am routinely unsure of how they keep managing to be super creative every time.

Coed: I have watched coed progressively get more and more difficulty every season and it shows in how they keep placing at Worlds. I would love to see a gold for them this season.

I enjoyed today!!! I’m not privy to what SE is working on anymore, but I won’t be surprised when the majority of the groups all do the the 2 mans.

My little bit has been coaching since she aged out and her teams looked so good!! I’m really proud if her and her kids!! Due to The Rona I haven’t gotten to see them compete in 18 months. I couldn’t stop smiling all day!

Yes. I feel like if your team is NT, you really do need to have impeccable stunt technique and difficulty. They somehow find a way to innovate every time.
Lady Lux is the team that got me on board for the non-tumbling divisions. They are impressive.
The technique was solid, which is always attractive. But they also were creative, which isn't that easy anymore. I think I liked their stunts the most, and SSX overall routine the most, out of the CEA vids I've seen.

The technique was solid, which is always attractive. But they also were creative, which isn't that easy anymore. I think I liked their stunts the most, and SSX overall routine the most, out of the CEA vids I've seen.

I don’t know who choreographs for SSX but I think it’s interesting that they can always come up with something new.

Also I found it adorable that their tiny team Baby Sharks uses some of 17-18 SSX music and voice overs.

First of all: I didn't know how much I missed cheer during the past year and a half until I watched the Showcase videos. I'm glad that there is a lot of "normal" again.

SE: I'll always love them, but I also can't wait for them to clean up some of their routine and change a couple of tiny things around.
SSX: I REALLY love their routine this year. For me, their routine "has it all".
LLX: impressed with the creativity and the technique. Hope they can keep that up throughout the season.

Back