Central Jersey Allstars Has A Show???????????????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you think central jersey should have there own show

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SE!

Apr 9, 2011
ok so i have been hearing all this talk about central jersey allstars having there own show called "Jersey Cheer" and i decided to watch it and i personally dont think they should have it the coach should get fired because first of all she was cursing at her team and she just over exaderated at everything and that team should not be level 5 because they can bearly hit tick tocs which are level 4 and i think that if they go level 4 they would be much better because level 4 is a more suitable level for them.

dose any one else think that world cup, top gun, stingrays,georgia or any other worlds winning teams would be on there own t.v. show not some bearly nown team that is only known in states PA,NJ,AND DE AND ITS NOT LIKE THERE KNOWN FOR BEING AN AMAZING TEAM THERE JUST AN ORDINARY TEAM JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ORDINARY TEAM THAT YOU SEE AT COMPITITIONS.

Dear lord.

There are already 2 discussions on this topic. Use the search bar and you can read about everyone's opinions. You may not be able to post on them, but you can at least read them.

Search bar. Please do it. We beg of you.

ok so i have been hearing all this talk about central jersey allstars having there own show called "Jersey Cheer" and i decided to watch it and i personally dont think they should have it the coach should get fired because first of all she was cursing at her team and she just over exaderated at everything and that team should not be level 5 because they can bearly hit tick tocs which are level 4 and i think that if they go level 4 they would be much better because level 4 is a more suitable level for them.

dose any one else think that world cup, top gun, stingrays,georgia or any other worlds winning teams would be on there own t.v. show not some bearly nown team that is only known in states PA,NJ,AND DE AND ITS NOT LIKE THERE KNOWN FOR BEING AN AMAZING TEAM THERE JUST AN ORDINARY TEAM JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ORDINARY TEAM THAT YOU SEE AT COMPITITIONS.
Is this screen name Gary the raisin bran too?

All other gyms are "just ordinary teams too". CJA, like the rest of the 2500 gyms across the world have to start somewhere. Big Gyms didnt get their World Champion titles overnight and they certainly didnt start out with 360 ball ups on the first day of practice. CJA deserves to be as recognized as anyone else wether they can hit a tick tock or not. I have no relation to CJA whatsoever but I believe that they deserve a t.v show just as much as any other gym. Its for entertainment purposes and while I dont think PA should curse at her children, it is what it is and the show certainly caught my attention, which is what producers created it to do.

ok first welcome to the boards SE! (what does that even stand for..spirit esplosion.. or let me guess senior elite -__-) .. 2ndly ...caps lock ? ... did u read the rules? lol .. thirdly the color of the text .. REALLY?!?!... can u use something where we dont have to squint to see it...and lastly CJA isnt an ordinary team .. if you knew so much about big teams.. you would know CJA WON Cheersport in 2010... .. and if you knew about tv you would know theve been recording this tv show since THE SUMMER!!...its not like it happened the day before .. that vid was from like August.. i kno because i had friends(no names will EVER be mentioned).. who called me and and told me that there were cameras at practice.. There werent tryin ordinary tick tocks , they were doing high to high which IS level 5 ..Kentucky elite (allstars) Cats..WON WORLDS with the SAME trick.. . so please before posting your voice on a matter please look into the facts of the matter :) .. thank you .. happy posting
Sincerely, a non-newb :)

if anyone else saw the show, i know i did. i thought it was amazing! patty ann does a fantastic job of coaching as well as the other coaches involved in the organization. that is why CJA is where they are today. They wouldnt be anywhere with the fluffy "oh, you fell, thats ok, just get back up and do it again. ... oh, you fell again, well darn it, just get back up and do it again thats ok. ... oh you fell again..." type of coaching that a lot of teams have today. the "pop warner" way of coaching if you will. imo competitive all star coaches should be on top of their girls in their face making them work to their fullest potential and not be lazy. and thats exactly what PA does. thats how i was coached and i would not have it any other way. :D

Well I can tell already once you get into the main forum you are not going to get along well with most people with an attitude like that. CJA is not Stingray Orange or Cali Senior Elite but they are still an amazing Level 5 team with the skill to take them to worlds. The show isn't for everyone so I guess if you don't like then...well don't watch it. BUT do not come on a public forum and basically bash them because your favorite gym or your actual gym isn't on TV.

Also reading a post that changes colors in the middle of it reminds me of 6th grade when gel pens were cool and in the middle of a note you would change the color....I thought that fad ended long ago. Guess not.

Central Jersey deserved it! They are awesome and clearly you havn't noticed all the love in that gym so you should watch things more closely before you go bashing other teams

Well I can tell already once you get into the main forum you are not going to get along well with most people with an attitude like that. CJA is not Stingray Orange or Cali Senior Elite but they are still an amazing Level 5 team with the skill to take them to worlds. The show isn't for everyone so I guess if you don't like then...well don't watch it. BUT do not come on a public forum and basically bash them because your favorite gym or your actual gym isn't on TV.

Also reading a post that changes colors in the middle of it reminds me of 6th grade when gel pens were cool and in the middle of a note you would change the color....I thought that fad ended long ago. Guess not.

You took the words right out of my mouth!! I was waiting for the third paragraph to be in "bubble letters"....:eek:

16h4wwm.gif

Back