Central Maryland Allstars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 39187

There has been a lot of talk about this new gym coming in the old Fredrick Fusion gym in Fredrick, Maryland. People saying this gym is trying to ruin people just like they did with East Coast Nitros and All Star Fusion. I am an athlete that has cheered for both Fusion and Nitros and this next season decided to cheer for CMA. Fusion was not ruined by a family they were ruined by all the gossip started by girls and there main coach leaving. ECN (Nitros) Is ruined because the owner is a physco path. She not only stole money from me but from multiple other girls on my team. she lied numerous times to the athlets, parents, and coaches. CMA is a new chance for all the girls going through hard times with these gyms.

There has been a lot of talk about this new gym coming in the old Fredrick Fusion gym in Fredrick, Maryland. People saying this gym is trying to ruin people just like they did with East Coast Nitros and All Star Fusion. I am an athlete that has cheered for both Fusion and Nitros and this next season decided to cheer for CMA. Fusion was not ruined by a family they were ruined by all the gossip started by girls and there main coach leaving. ECN (Nitros) Is ruined because the owner is a physco path. She not only stole money from me but from multiple other girls on my team. she lied numerous times to the athlets, parents, and coaches. CMA is a new chance for all the girls going through hard times with these gyms.
Please explain how the owner of ECN stole money from you? and other kids?

Please explain how thew owner of ECN stole money from you? and other kids?
I signed up for tumbling classes then had to stop so i sent in my letter about stopping classes however early as i was asked and two months later got 3 bills for tumbling classes i was not in. We asked if i could just join the classes to make up for this and she said if i went to the classes she would charge me again. She never returned the money for the classes i did not attend. As for other girls there was one time where the coach did not show up for a private and the girl was not given her money back or given another private.

The Bashing of gyms is getting a little ridiculous. People are going to cheer where they want... If you feel the need to go to another gym because you feel you were wronged by ECN there is no need to go here and start rumors. It is doing nothing to help Central Maryland all stars and its all just crazy.

So let me just write this, if want to go cheer at CMA that is great, I hope you have a wonderful season and hope we get to see you all at some competitions but I feel you should not come on hear and claim she stole from you and other kids and that she is a psychopath. The owner is a great owner, she has been in business for 13 years. I am sorry you and some other kids/parents weren't happy with the way she runs her business. That is why in life you have the choice to go where you want.

I wish everyone would just stop with the nonsense. Posting stuff as you have posted will not help your gym look good, it actually has the opposite affect. So my advice to you and any other CMA supporters, watch what you post and if you want people to think highly of this new gym, then post the positives of what this gym will bring to the area and not focus on tearing down another.

Last edited:
I just want to clarify that the Kayla posting is not Kayla Feeney. This individual's experience does not match our family's experience at either gym.

I am sorry for posting this. I was angry about all the negativity towards this new gym but I realize my actions were just as bad as those whose I was reading.

Back