All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American grand in Las Vegas which is a worlds bid comp is Dec. 17-18 and I know Cali coed, aces, and LB(can't think of other worlds teams that go lol) have attended that event in previous years to get a bid.
I would imagine a bid comp is more important than a glamour one to them(unless of course they choose to go to CL and get a bid at a different competition later on in the season)
American Grand is the weekend before CL in 2016. Still a possibility for those teams

I wonder if they will still have the prom? That is definitely a major expense to add before the holidays.

(I reAlly want to know if the lower levels are going to this!) I want our schedule now , which is funny since she hasn't even been placed yet- lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American Grand is the weekend before CL in 2016. Still a possibility for those teams

American Grand and Champions League are both on December 17. I doubt any of the Cali program will be attending CL considering Grand is where they have gotten their paid bids the last couple of years.

Last edited:
American Grand and Champions League are both on December 17. I doubt any of the Cali program will be attending, considering that's where they have gotten their pairs the last couple of years.
I hope you are right. CP is on one of those teams

Slightly random question: for a competition like Champions League, how does a team go about getting to be a part of it? I've watched the web movies about it and even the show where Micheal Eddie visited teams, but I was wondering if anyone had a bit more background info. I would like to be able to include a competition of this nature in my cheerleading fiction series at some point, but I also want it to be accurate. I've also thought about making up a fake event that would mirror one of them so I have a bit of liberty to change things and all that, but I wasn't sure on some details even still. Thanks to anyone that can provide any info!!

The original event was made up of the gyms who got together and formed the cheer alliance. They were the teams competing, and the gym owners reached out to Aloha Productions to produce the event. The second and third year the teams from the cheer alliance gyms were again the Champions League, but other teams were given an opportunity to "play in" so they competed for a spot in the league. Now the Champions League and the cheer alliance have parted ways so it will be interesting to see who is in the Champions League and how they are chosen. Both the league and the alliance are competing on the same weekend in December this year, one in Nashville and the other in NYC.

The original event was made up of the gyms who got together and formed the cheer alliance. They were the teams competing, and the gym owners reached out to Aloha Productions to produce the event. The second and third year the teams from the cheer alliance gyms were again the Champions League, but other teams were given an opportunity to "play in" so they competed for a spot in the league. Now the Champions League and the cheer alliance have parted ways so it will be interesting to see who is in the Champions League and how they are chosen. Both the league and the alliance are competing on the same weekend in December this year, one in Nashville and the other in NYC.

Thanks for the info!

Back