All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I enjoyed CL. We were able to watch our kids walk the red carpet. You had to use the elevators. Great to see so many teams that normally dont come our way.

I enjoyed CL. We were able to watch our kids walk the red carpet. You had to use the elevators. Great to see so many teams that normally dont come our way.
I'm not saying this to be rude so I apologize if it comes off that way, but your gym received special treatment with the bid they received (i.e. paid hotel rooms), access to the red carpet was not allowed for other teams, so your experience was much different than every other team that went. Supers looked amazing - hoping they do well at Worlds!

These comments are shocking. People were actually XEROXING tickets? Just wow. I don't know jack squat about event producing, but I really wish I could help Nfinity run this. It has so much potential.

I'm not saying this to be rude so I apologize if it comes off that way, but your gym received special treatment with the bid they received (i.e. paid hotel rooms), access to the red carpet was not allowed for other teams, so your experience was much different than every other team that went. Supers looked amazing - hoping they do well at Worlds!
There were other parents down there from other teams but I understand how you feel. Thank you I hope they hit at world's, that's is my wish for them

CL was the absolute worse competition I have ever attended.

The set up for the lower levels as well as the live event were terrible. Whomever did the floor plan and overall logistics of the comp should never do one ever again. The event itself was understaffed. Waiting a ridiculous amount of time to even purchase my ticket to see the two day event then when I was next the girl walked away leaving a long line of people waiting for her to do whatever while the second line kept moving and getting their tickets. We were never able to purchase any CL gear because the lines to that were ridiculous - I think there were two or three kids working that table. The pro-shop tables were hidden away so I doubt they got much business.

When you went to get your tickets from "will-call" for the live event they had peoples names written on a piece of paper. yes, hand written and your ticket was a piece of copy paper. Reading from other posts they couldn't get fed ex to deliver the tickets but why did they wait so long to get the actual tickets in the first place? Additionally, there is a kinko's up the street so they could have at least been printed on a nicer card stock. I am not an unethical person at all but as much money as the EP's rob us parents I am not surprised parents made copies.

Getting into the event was ridiculous, having to wait in line to verify your name and ticket yet again and having to go in so early and not be able to leave was pure craziness. The set up of the live event was a cluster and very few seats actually had good views - I had a lovely concrete column, until that was obstructed by kids and other teams standing in front to see who was on stage. There was zero event staff controlling the crowds and kids. There was one concession stand open so waiting in line for a drink was a good 45 minutes because those folks are union and move slow as molasses. Additionally the stage didn't impress me at all considering this was supposed to be some premium event.

Nfinity nor CL ever informed that this WAS NOT being made into a movie, therefore throwing a little bait and switch. Nor explaning why they weren't doing a movie this year. I wonder if teams would have paid all of this money to travel across the country if they had known in advance? Probably not.

Also, no offense to anyone that rec'd the paid bids to go to CL but none of the league teams that were invited in the first place received complimentary hotel rooms. Everyone else had to pay to attend and that is kind of a slap in the face to the teams they invited as the premier teams.

Probably the only good thing I can say about this comp is that the backpacks for first place winners were very nice, and the medals were nice. And I got to see all my friends. Other than that I hope Nfinity/CL gets a new EP to run the show because Aloha is janky.

His ACL AND both menisci? How is his femur still connected to his tibia and fibula at this point (not a serious question)?

I know he main bases the centre stunt during elites and has a speciality standing tumbling pass on top of his running tumbling pass... yikes.

I know right? When I read his post, I started tearing up. He also made a comment about how he trained for so many years with one goal and now one pass may have changed everything.

I feel so bad for him, his teammates and coaches.

it was sooooo obvious. the scoring at this comp was awful. not just in this division
This. CP's team has consistently scored in the mid-90s all season. Saturday they hit, and ended up with an 88. Wut??? And other programs mentioned similarly odd scoring.

I was completely unimpressed with this competition. A very expensive weekend for a very meh event.

The set up for the lower levels as well as the live event were terrible. Whomever did the floor plan and overall logistics of the comp should never do one ever again. The event itself was understaffed. Waiting a ridiculous amount of time to even purchase my ticket to see the two day event then when I was next the girl walked away leaving a long line of people waiting for her to do whatever while the second line kept moving and getting their tickets. We were never able to purchase any CL gear because the lines to that were ridiculous - I think there were two or three kids working that table. The pro-shop tables were hidden away so I doubt they got much business.

When you went to get your tickets from "will-call" for the live event they had peoples names written on a piece of paper. yes, hand written and your ticket was a piece of copy paper. Reading from other posts they couldn't get fed ex to deliver the tickets but why did they wait so long to get the actual tickets in the first place? Additionally, there is a kinko's up the street so they could have at least been printed on a nicer card stock. I am not an unethical person at all but as much money as the EP's rob us parents I am not surprised parents made copies.

Getting into the event was ridiculous, having to wait in line to verify your name and ticket yet again and having to go in so early and not be able to leave was pure craziness. The set up of the live event was a cluster and very few seats actually had good views - I had a lovely concrete column, until that was obstructed by kids and other teams standing in front to see who was on stage. There was zero event staff controlling the crowds and kids. There was one concession stand open so waiting in line for a drink was a good 45 minutes because those folks are union and move slow as molasses. Additionally the stage didn't impress me at all considering this was supposed to be some premium event.

Nfinity nor CL ever informed that this WAS NOT being made into a movie, therefore throwing a little bait and switch. Nor explaning why they weren't doing a movie this year. I wonder if teams would have paid all of this money to travel across the country if they had known in advance? Probably not.

Also, no offense to anyone that rec'd the paid bids to go to CL but none of the league teams that were invited in the first place received complimentary hotel rooms. Everyone else had to pay to attend and that is kind of a slap in the face to the teams they invited as the premier teams.

Probably the only good thing I can say about this comp is that the backpacks for first place winners were very nice, and the medals were nice. And I got to see all my friends. Other than that I hope Nfinity/CL gets a new EP to run the show because Aloha is janky.

Wait. Your ticket was your name written on a piece of paper?

What.

Probably the only good thing I can say about this comp is that the backpacks for first place winners were very nice, and the medals were nice. And I got to see all my friends. Other than that hope Nfinity/CL gets a new EP to run the show because Aloha is janky.
This makes more sense... so Nfinity chooses a different EP to run the competition every year?

Back