All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And of course you know Cali/CA will be some of the last teams announced, if they're going.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

DUHH... :rolleyes: i figured that, plus im kinda surprised that Senior Elite hasnt been announced yet, cause we all know that they are going to be invited, why would they even wait to announce them.

DUHH... :rolleyes: i figured that, plus im kinda surprised that Senior Elite hasnt been announced yet, cause we all know that they are going to be invited, why would they even wait to announce them.

I guess it depends on how much involvement CSP had..I can see some people arguing about her involvement and teams she coaches directly competing. Personally I wouldn't care, but there's always those people lol

I don't know why everyone thinks CA won't go.. they went to the Majors.. twice.

Hence the reason I highly doubt they will attend this. 99% sure they will be attending the Majors again this year. Also people have to remember they are a mega gym doing big business. This whole thing reeks of amateur "I wanna be an ep so I'm going to call in favors to make it into something..." Yes some of these teams are great now, some in the past, but it is almost like a "Majors Lite".
I would have taken this a lot more seriously if it had been done in a professional way. But having a "cheer twitter" release your info, no website, releasing teams before giving ANY information for the parents actually footing the bill is, and we STILL have no idea what this is.

Hence the reason I highly doubt they will attend this. 99% sure they will be attending the Majors again this year. Also people have to remember they are a mega gym doing big business. This whole thing reeks of amateur "I wanna be an ep so I'm going to call in favors to make it into something..." Yes some of these teams are great now, some in the past, but it is almost like a "Majors Lite".
I would have taken this a lot more seriously if it had been done in a professional way. But having a "cheer twitter" release your info, no website, releasing teams before giving ANY information for the parents actually footing the bill is, and we STILL have no idea what this is.

I agree that as a parent I'd be annoyed if I heard my child's team being announced for CL without being told anything about it prior.

That said, I'm witholding judgement until we actually do know what it's about. I think from the caliber of the 9 teams already announced it's safe to say that this is more than a lite version of the Majors (because I'd assume the next fifteen teams will continue to be high caliber) and it would take more than a wannabe EP to get the likes of CEA, Top Gun, ACE and the rest all traveling to one place to participate in a brand new event with no established track record. Because they did agree to it, I'm thinking (hoping after all this hype) that Champions League actually IS something groundbreaking that will positively influence the sport.

Like everyone else I think it's a little overkill with the slow release of information to generate hype, but I'm not gonna lie... I'm interested.

Also.... (To clarify so I don't mess up the map)
ECE Medium Coed is in MA or NH?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
As a general clarification because people still don't really understand: ECE is mainly based in MA in terms of the merger. At the time of the merge, I believe Celebrity's lease was up in Salem, NH and they just up and moved to East Elite's Tewksbury, MA location. (They really weren't that far apart!) There is a gym in Manchester, NH which is usually referred to as Cheer Gym where it is mainly tumbling and half year teams as well as gym rentals. So C5, J5, i5, etc., etc. are all out of Tewksbury. The CT location was Celebrity and essentially just changed names (This is where Fame is based out of). And they just took over Cheer Central Stormz to create ECE Central. Hope this helps some people out!

i think we need an insider to come on the board and just give us a huge spoiler alert, cause im over it. i get that they are trying to create hype, but heck its been like a week or so now of hype. and now we have to sit through two more days of team announcements...

My thoughts are its either Varsity's attempt to compete with The Majors which is why SSX is going and not SE or Coed Elite or Tate Chalk and Nfinity doing what he proposed last summer - creating a competition company where all competition profits are rebated to the gyms. Varsity is certainly in a position to make participation attractive and giving a gym the chance to actually MAKE money to compete could be an easy sell. Who knows.

so mathematically im predicting that there are 6 divisions, and 4 teams per division. equaling 24 teams total. which means either SE or Panthers wont be going, and cheetahs and/or cali coed wont be invited. no medium senior all girl or small coed have been announced yet either. im so confused, and annoyed at the same time, trying to figure this all out.

Back